• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nerdy McNerdface

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you...

have Marshadow?
    Do not worry, it would be traded right back. It's for completion purposes.
    As I recall, aren't you a fan of Yuri!!! On Ice? If so, then you might find this rather entertaining—"History Maker," featuring the boys of Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon! (If I'm recalling the original theme correctly, then Gladion is playing the part of Russian Yuri, which is kind of hilarious.)
    Okay. Thanks for telling me! :) I'm about to head to Vast Poni Canyon now.

Btw, I looked at more of your drawings. You've got talent, I must say!
    I rather be around nice smells than not so nice ones anyways.

...Although korrina's likely very sweaty smell wouldn't bother me XD
    ----------
    Korrina i think taught me a lot of things about this world.....she's tomboyish. She likes fighting types. And it really doesn't matter for her overall 'good' person profile. In the end, she wants to get stronger, and be a kind, responsable trainer. Other people are like her; we all want to be the best we can, we aren't always understandable, but we're all equals in the end....no matter what 'traits' we have outside how we treat others....
    ----------
    I posted it on my forum.

I think its the real truth of this world :)
    I've been playing UM as well! I've just cleared Po Town.

I'm liking the small new changes so far, but it mostly still feels like I'm playing the original Moon all over again.
    Hi.

Don't answer my last two vms. Please. I'm calmer now, but i don't want risk of another meltdown :/ its best this convo i started just ends without any message sent back. Thanks :)
    ...Maybe i should stay away from that club if more posts like that will be made.....

I don't need the stress....or fear that when i die, i'll be token to a place of torcher....
    Hi^^ I read your post. It was nice. Tyler's post kind of got to me, though...its pretty spooky a book so many people take as truth would talk against something thats seems so natural.....honestly, it makes me want to give up on life a little :( I'm trying to be stronger than that, but if who i am really is wrong, why am i still in this world....

Umn i posted a nice image in the club too. And uhh...

What is your views on all this?

I hope you're not too busy to talk :( I'm sort of....really freaking out.
    Hi. I've been meaning to ask you this...

I saw that you made a post in the gay/les/bi club. Does the post have any dark/negative stuff in it? I've considered reading it, but i'm very sensitive to if it mensioned stuff about bullying or people not accepting you or other things that aren't happy.....thats all I wanted to ask.
    Pokes two new things released yesterday and those things were Ultra Sun and Moon and finally a new DSTM chapter

I would also attach an image of something I did for DTSM's anniversary but idk how to attach images since I'm not smart enough lmao.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…