• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gen 2 is an insane leap over Gen 1 but it has so many archaic problems:
    -hideous movesets
    -further ruined by lack of TM variety
    -evolving pains
    -very slow
    -t h e l e v e l c u r v e

And just has a bunch of minor thing that hold it back.

I love the asethetics but its just such a drag. RS, which i have played through MANY MANY times, is about as far back as I can raesonably go beyond novelty.
    I bought and never completed Silver. Partially due to other games, partially due to Gens 1 & 2 just being SO INTOLERABLE these days.
    The event is fully translated and there so far as I recall. They just didn't implement the PCC
    I presume they'll just hack it so the GS ball is available through either your PC or a NPC or something.
    I've played Mario Party 2 extensively, and one for the Wii - if there was more than one for the Wii, I don't know which one I played.

I'm well enough. Hope your final project goes well.
    Go for it. That's probably a better way to get some things out sometimes since you probably don't want to air everything in public and visitor messages are public.

I like the idea of an easy-to-use short form communication, but years of AIM, Discord, etc. have kind of made me prefer it was private.
    Have you been progressing slowly or are you doing another playthrough and have both versions? I've still got plenty to do in terms of getting legendaries but I had to take a small break to do other things awhile back.
    Cool. I was not sure what I had to trade anyways.
    I am currently SR'ing a shiny legend, so I do not really have access to go and catch something anyways either lol.
    Ok, I will hop online from Ultra Moon. Player name is Moon. What player name am I looking for?
    I've loved the cotton goat elf ever since it was first leaked back in the BW pre-release days.
    Probably just default to one dialog or the other

The GS dialog is very vague
    Yeah, I agree with what you said. I usually go with Brick Break for my Fighting type moves, but I am considering using Drain Punch for some in USUM.
    I do not have GS on VC, so whatever you can find there may work.
    lmao people have been like this since gen 4, this will always happen and hte only reason its noticable now is because they get louder sometimes. If you step like an immediate step away you see people totally fine with the games and/or not care
    The games dont just sconsistently sell over a million every single game for no reason
    I got my games mixed up: I got ultra sun so i could use Lycanroc Dusk more easily
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…