• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Charizard_Rulez84

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was looking around at Switch auctions on ebay. I got sword, shield, sd card and a switch for $300. They didn't answer my question but I'm hoping it's NOT banned online or else I'm gonna have to send it back.
    Charizard_Rulez84
    Charizard_Rulez84
    That’s definitely a good deal but just make sure everything works properly
    SmeargleRocks
    SmeargleRocks
    It all connects to internet, charges, I've been seeing that raids are spotty when joining randoms.

Never told you before but I have a Mew card collection of about 30 mew. Just got the mcdonalds mew that isn't the sunset version.
    Charizard_Rulez84
    Charizard_Rulez84
    That’s awesome that it works and your able to play the games now!
    I don't even own a switch. I've gotten to start a new game on my cousins switch but I've only played it twice. It's a boring beginning of the game
    Charizard_Rulez84
    Charizard_Rulez84
    It’s not that bad of a game honestly, if u can get a switch I’d recommend getting the game, I’ve got just 6 badges so far just haven’t had a ton of time to play, and home is out now so I’m more into the game now recently
    SmeargleRocks
    SmeargleRocks
    Looking at replacing one of our cars so the old one doesn't die or I'd go shopping for a switch
    Charizard_Rulez84
    Charizard_Rulez84
    That’s cool, when ur able to can get one :)
    You know that new mythical pokemon? Yeah, its Suijin from Yugioh
    Charizard_Rulez84
    Charizard_Rulez84
    Haha your probably right, I haven’t played much this gen, I was really disappointed in a lot of mons missing from the game and I unfortunately have missed getting these gigantamax mons too hopefully I can get em at some point
    Yw and hope not because I know wec was over the odds for the wole and when he did get it sync failed rip he does have the charm too
    yep you welcome and sure thing i let you know if it works after i get this stubborn shiny of course over 2,800 srs and nothing yet XD good luck on your first ub assembly ^_^
    yep both can be shiny it doesn't limit ya ;) however you can shiny hunt one first then knock out the other i heard and go back to it later...as long as you catch one you can progress the game i heard...didn't try it yet
    thanks i hope so i don't want to give up either i really want at least one of these buggers shiny lol
    after you beat the game its a post thing however to progress too get the iv checker you have to capture two of them its the new exclusives and yeah you can get the shiny charm before you sr them however i can't do that until i get the iv checker since i would have to transfer all my breed stuff and that will take alot of time out of me lol so just sring without charm atm...this is the only one i will sr without charm though...
    yeah one ub though you want to bang your head though because it forces you to capture it before progressing the game without a charm so im about to bang my head in a wall atm at 600+ srs for burst and nothing...i really hope it doesn't take two weeks like my shiny lugia rip
    this time around i went for ultra sun because of the exclusives for the legendaries XD I really want to shiny hunt ho-oh,raikou,and heatran ;) which i have my moon version for the normal moon exclusives like drampa and etc...
    hey char hope everything okay haven't heard or seen you in awhile so just checking up on ya ^_^
    Here goes the bracket for the tournament.

Tournament Brackets
    -00swms
    Aleatorio Tournament

Hello, members of VO I’ve extended the deadline of the tournament until June 30, 2017. Once we’ve hit that deadline activity wins will be given to members to who proactive and sent message via VMs. In the cases were both sides were active equally in sending vms or both were not active in sending vms. There will steep penalty to for getting an activity win instead of losing six Pokémon in the first round of the tournament you will instead lose 12 Pokémon of my choice that round. Quick reminder!!!!!

-00swms
    hey char sorry for the late response but anyway normally wonder trade shinies tend to be hacks however if you breed it with a legit mon for a hatch ling, the hatch ling should not be considered a hack as long as all the egg moves,ivs, ball choice and of course ability are legal to get :) hope that helps ^_^ offspring are not hacks unless a hacking device or passes down illegal egg moves or abilities hits them however some people argue to this day about the offspring being a hack or not by using a hacked parent.
    Quick reminder please get your battles done for the VO tournament by the deadline is June 27th.

-00swms
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…