• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Playful Latios

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, hoenn is out now? :D I wish i had pokemon go too lol Sounds like you had fun^^ Whats your pokemon go trainer name and what team are you on?
    I might XD I plan on getting a female one :) annnd still naming it SimbaWoo XD I have my reasons for wanting a female though :3
    I'm not ready to work yet. I feel a drive to daydream a lot at the moment and i'm still very autistic.

I hope you're enjoying the new pokemon games if you have them now :D i look forward to my copy too. I disided on picking litten, and giving it a name that combines the name of my dog (who is of a cat-like dog breed) with the name of a cat from my childhood =) thats gonna be a lot of fun. i'm getting a pokemon black and white manga too. This is gonna be a fun holiday season for me^^
    In spite of you being the grumpy dragon around here, I'm still giving you the offer to join up on the Okami remake hype train. I feel like it's currently being treated as seriously as the Lilligant army thing back in the day, so we're definetly going around promoting it all the way until the release in December.
    And much like with the Lilligant army we can't promise that we won't put a potato sack and drag away all of those who try to screw us over
    Come on plenty of people can assure that it definetly deserves the game of the year award in spite of being so underrated, in fact it is one of Sunny's favorite games.

If you stop being so serious about jobs and whatever and join up the fun, we may be able to fully get the old crew back for the sake of the gokd old days from the counting games!
    The last seen online thing blows your cover.
    If you actually bother to log in in the first place then writing a couple lines of text should not be a huge deal. Unless Serebii's been managing banks on the side.
    Afterall this isn't any grandiose roleplay thing or anything that might've took like 2 messages and three hours worth of writing.

If you're so busy as you say then it should be in your best interest to avoid checking messages completely, yet...
    It wouldn't be as selfish of you if you actually tried to actually try and preserve any conversations you start.
    Because so far this conversation was mostly you appearing to tell of something that happened in your life without much actual care for whatever the response may be. Then goes the extremely long period of silence which then gets broken whenever you have some new status update you really want to share in desperation. After that the cycle goes full circle and whatever was the previous topic gets left neglected in favor of your next big status update.

Sincerely, if you just want to make a status update about your life, use your own VM box and do not intrude. I am sure that people who are interested in just that will notice your message.
    But if you actually want to have some kind of conversation then actually reply to my messages.
    This has been happening for a while now, your profile can be a bulletin board for your life's successes and failures, but not in any case mine should be.

This message is here as a warning just in case you decide to send me another unrelated message like ten months down the line where you once again won't care for whatever the response may be.
    Would you like get extra credit for having purple hair? Or would that count as notable features for the resume?
    All of that job stuff sounds boring if its all people in suits lying about having no flaws or whatever...
    Well I still haven't changed my attitude about schools and jobs...
    Especially since I have no loan to pay off or rent to pay.
    I was born under a lucky star and wound up having a place to live through some chance.
    I sort of have a job type of thing, but not really because it technically isn't a job as it is not in a legal sense and it's like only half of a day or more like whatever you feel like doing. So it's basically some help with cars on stuff that's not too complicated, brake discs tires, oil, light bulbs that sort of thing...
    I mean it's not a gold mine but whatever, beats selling out to be some corporate trash...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…