• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AJ2000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmmm, I think I'd feel better leaving that up to you. I'm not too confident in handling other peoples' characters.
    Just out of curiosity, when you say you're own SU, is it gonna happen to be for Mother Seena herself, or a different character?
    I seem to always just miss when you post a new game, haha. If anyone drops out, I'll submit a character to Kingsworn.
    What do you mean? That his curse only affects his appearance and nothing else or do you mean him being cursed is affecting someone or something else? Cause I meant for the curse to just change his appearance, that and he has claws that he can have as his weapon since he's not one to be keen on fighting much less holding an actual weapon, another reason he's a healer.
    Ya, that all works with my idea, if it works with you I'll roll with it. I'm certainly interested to see what kind of plot you have in mind that could tie in with his backstory.
    That could work better, and maybe we could say Seena was the one who found him when he tried to come back? I'd imagine anyone else would try to kill him on sight.

In the case of the first option, perhaps the one that puts the curse on Lucas could've been an outsider?
    I've been wondering that myself, I already had the idea of him living with just his father, so perhaps either his father crossed someone that cursed Lucas to get back at him for it, or Lucas' father was abusive, so he tried to run away from home, but was caught and cursed to have that appearance so he'd be forced to stay. After all, who'd Lucas have to go to when he looks like that? I'm leaning towards the latter of the two.

As for how he'd be allowed to stay alive, well considering he's staying at the church and studying healing, saying he would be a devoted follower in said church could actually work.
    I guess I should bring it up to you before I put in the work, I was thinking of having my character be a young boy who was cursed to have a fox-like appearance (A human with fox ears and a fox tail) and is feared by the townsfolk as a result. He takes up sanctuary in the Church under Mother Seena's care and protection, where he studies Grand Art scriptures for healing in search of a way to undo the curse.

I'll probably be able to get started later today, I'm most likely gonna be going out to see Thor soon.
    Thanks so much, man! Emilia would probably the only female hunter of Glynstone lol. And yup, she loses her parents to the lottery. XD
    Just asking...can my character be one of the very few "regular"/"voluntary" hunters of Glynstone? XD I suck at writing something that doesn't involve some sort of action or risk, you see. XD
    Quick question for your roleplay: what time period am I aiming for here? I'm having a little trouble designing my appearance as I'm scared to make it too modern if I don't quite know what i'm looking for.
    Hey those images in the RP are big and is making my internet slow. Mind removing them?
    Relax I already have it figured out:

A bard who spouts out poems, is a drama queen of sorts, and damages things by accident when reciting his poem like a klutz. I CANNOT RESIST THE URGE!
    I'm not going to drop out but y'know...I wish I could easily think of characters like the others. ;-;
    They thought I was going to create some friendly psychopath even though that's not true. Just someone who childishly likes to love everything and gets easily offended if criticized due to her weird habits. ;__;
    Actually

I'm going to redo everything on my SU. I can't think of a character to make without it always getting criticized by others. ;__;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…