• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
kuzronk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You should use a pony av, now that you can use anything xD
    kuzronk
    kuzronk
    There you go.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    Good Rarity av!

I mentioned Uranus and Neptune's relationship in the sailor moon club <3

I'm glad Korrina's still a happy thing for me too. I'll feel all cozy looking at her and she seems to give me more of a sense that things will turn out okay^^

Loving someone like that feels so nice.
    I'm just very sensitive when i feel opposed in general. :/ Korrina's something thats helped me a lot, anyways. So i want to hold on to my feelings for her :)
    Its fine^^

I might invite you to my forum sometime, but try to keep your posts happy and don't mention religious stuff around me (God is okay if its about him being about love though. i'm also friends with raichu, who is christian).

I am very sensitive over that type of thing.
    *hug's*
    I'm trying not to worry if my thing for korrina is 'right' or 'wrong'. Most people seem on good terms about it overall anyways =)
    No. Mine's about korrina.

I could pm you it sometime^^ just stay happy around me. I'm pretty sensitive to negativity still.
    Hello, kuzronk!

No, I'm not into Princess Twilight whoopee-wise. I just have an big emotional attachment to her. I just can't say her name without using her title.

You're one of LadyTriox's friends, right? If so, nice to meet you! I'm Aquaslash.

I'm autistic, so I usually don't post much. I hope we can become good friends.

One last thing: Do you think Swampert and Primarina make a cute couple?
    Don't even comment on my worries that my liking korrina is 'wrong' thing. Please. I rather just forget i ever have thoughts like that. I don't need to suffer anymore when i'm trying so hard to get happier now :)
    The worst thing that happens to me now is probably when i worry its 'wrong' to have my crush on korrina. Thats a nightmare for me, since i swear she's one of the most important things in my life right now. She really helps keep me sane and calm and stable.

I'm really getting over a lot of stuff, though :) Like a lot of my word issues^^
    He's fithteen (i had to spell it that way as i have no working one key right now and don't feel like looking up keys atm...)

Things seem okay now :) thanks

I was reading on autism today. It seems its helped me A LOT :3 also, i made a korrina blingee that seems to soothe my autism. its this one;
    http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/824/849502933_468203.gif?4
    It seems in my head, when i see this, i get the message 'if my lover can have all those flowers around her it must be okay for me to like them too' :)

Korrina is a good tool for me....even when i wonder if she really works due to some phobias of mine STILL staying severe. Like fears of hearing some words. It does seem i get a sense of warm feelings and comfort from korrina, tho. i feel like sticking with her overall and maybe over time things really will seem a lot better :D it does seem i'm also getting over word word issue now. theres hope. hospitalization would mean the end for me, so i HAVE to improve. No questioning.
    Yeah, its a thing :3 and its the tastiest thing ever.

Lets talk unicorns more. They're amazing.

Also, a friend of mine is having issues with his parents not letting him watch mlp the movie. He has autism too and he's very young and he talked about running away from home over the issue. I'm really worried for him. Please have him in your prayers T.T please.
    I do like unicorns :) They're pretty. I used to want one of my own when i was eleven^^ i would daydream riding a white unicorn sometimes. it was fun.

I've had unicorn plushies too :3 my dog killed one of them and we had to throw her out though xD;

I've made up fairy type fake pokemon themed on unicorn and pegasuses too^^

Yay for unicorns^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…