• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
NebulaDreams
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Am currently in the middle of rebooting The Curious and the Shiny! Reworked chapters 1-27 will be uploaded on a bi-weekly basis!
    I've decided to release some of the new chapters twice a week, and therefore, Chapter 11 will be released tomorrow.
    The plan was to release my new chapters over several weeks, but I feel it would benefit if I released each one closer. What do you think?
    I'm thinking of doing a short story to cool off a little from The Curious and the Shiny, and this time, it's a murder mystery.
    NebulaDreams
    NebulaDreams
    Synopsis: Damo the Delphox wants nothing more than to serve his master and their bathhouse, but when a dead body is discovered in the hot springs, he is unwittingly thrown into a situation where he has to prove the murderer's identity while getting past the language barrier.
    Hello there, fellow Lucario lover! ^_^ Yes, I'm just a Riolu now, but I just need daylight for the evolution - I'm happy enough! XD

How's things where you are?
    Reactions: NebulaDreams
    DestinyCera
    DestinyCera
    Got a pre-summer cold, coughing like crazy, but good. Why you sleep deprived? Staying up too late on this site? ~_^
    NebulaDreams
    NebulaDreams
    Colds are always nice. Just sleep deprived because I'm trying to keep up with deadlines whilst juggling personal projects.
    DestinyCera
    DestinyCera
    Keep up the good work. :) And remember, if you love what you do, whatever the hurdles, it's worth it in the end. :D
    ----------
    Blue Jay.
    ----------
    Colaptes auratus is actually a flicker. You were close though.
    Sometimes the mods don't like it when you post like that instead of an actual name. Latios is just trying to help you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…