• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, I’m not sure actually. Between us doing our own things & the forum website getting renovated, I wasn’t sure if we’re doing the storyline anymore
    Sorry for taking so long to reply back. Yeah, your cards look great & hopefully the moderators don’t say anything
    If you really want, I can try to make you a few trainer cards for Todd, but ONLY for December. Once January starts, I can't do it anymore. I also know that I can't do more than 10 (maybe 4-6), but PM me a list & I'll see what I can do.
    Oh, thanks, lol :p . Also, if you want to send me a PM of what you have planned for Todd, please feel free. I'd like to see it.
    Sounds good. I've come up with a few last minute changes for Nellie as far as her backstory & when she gets her pokémon, but I think I've got a good amount of stuff planned out.

Let me know when you're ready to start US/UM, though if you don't mind me sounding so rude, I at least want to start before January to make sure I can get the Own Tempo Rockruff
    Do you mean you have all of the "updates" for Sol planned out? That's impressive. Either way, I think you could try saving them all in bulk either on a document on something like Microsoft Word, or save your updates and your sig for Todd & Sol on PMs to yourself

I guess you already figured out my game name's Oscar :p
    Thanks, I really appreciate this.

Sorry, but I'm not really sure what you mean since it seems like you have everything planned out. Do you mean what to do as far as handling Todd & Sol's story in your sig?
    Oh, sorry about that. I wish I could help, but I just don't think I'll have time in the future to keep making you trainer cards like I used to.

Let me know when you want to start and it'll be fine with me.
    Mitsuki ‘s not gone, I have her saved on a PM in one of my folders. For now, I’m just going to flip back & forth between games until I can figure something else out
    I just saw your PM, & it looks good so far. It also sounds like Todd was being a little reckless and trying to catch Tapu Koko for the festival, which actually sounds like a good character trait :p

BTW, I did switch my TC status from Mitsuki to Nellie, so we can start whenever you want.
    Sounds good. Do you think you could send this timeline to mee too once you're finished? I want to make sure to keep track of everything & I'm interested to see what you have planned for Todd so far
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…