• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• of course it does...and this one looks like ur fiancee ;D

You're right. I can't wait to play it!

And I'm listening to Meiko's version of Kokoro Kiseki right now. =D I can't stop listening to it! I also like Double Lariat right now, too.
    The 5th special episode is the one I wanna play the most. XD

I'm listening to Kokoro Kiseki. Lately I've started listening to it multiple times... :D
    There was one version of World is Mine that was sung by users on Niconico Douga (Plus Hatsune Miku at the end!)

Y'know, this conversation went from Wii Sports Resort to Vocaloid. Wow...
    o_O The ending's creepy, too... I used to listen to World is Mine all the time. There were so many versions of it that I saw.

Yes, the banner was made by Rosemary. She's truly talented ^_^

Oh, and security breach? On Imageshack? What do you mean?
    ughhh....there's school tomorrow...need to go to sleep.....

nice chatting with you (as usual :D)

thx for the spare time :D

chat ya later...*yawns*

remember, dragonites and gallades are KEWL!!!
    grrrrrrrrrr....co-ed...i want to go study in a co-ed...

well this is the last year....after this i'm off to college....hopefully...have a happy life there....wherever destiny takes me too XD...

dragons are kewl ;D
    GO HARDCORE MUSICS!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

i wish i can be close to girls like you are...MY CLASSMATES ARE ALL BOYS!!!....T.T...who invented this place anyway...

well, in what pokemon do you compare me?? *coughs*dragonite*coughs*
    i can't sleep when that music comes to my mind..XD

wait a sec....you mean Tayla is closer to you than Megan??? i mean, you and megan are not in the same egg group cause Megan can't produce eggs since she's a LEGENDARY!!! and Carolyn, you treat each other just like best friends...right???

hahaha...comparing pokemon with humans is sooo much fun XD
    i really like the BGM of X-files...sooo epic and gives you the hibby-gibbies XD

i forgot....SHINY GALLADE X SHINY GARDEVOIR *coughs*Tepi and Megan*coughs*
    ALIENS!!! i like pokemons that came from space...DEOXYS=COOL!!!

no....they air it in the TVs at home when i am in school...that's why i only have the chance to watch them when there's no classes....hahaha..

oops....my mistake...area 51....i am soooo curious....in fact....i'm going to search for it in the web right now...

'ya know X-files???
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…