• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you posted on your profile by accident XD but anyway i get ya that is probably why you go confused no worries ^_^ thanks for the trade
    alrighty your name jj? i just noticed it says rapheal on the forum that is why i got confused XD
    alright getting back online in the plaza :) be there in a bit need to add you still actually forgot to lol
    I am off friday so i can trade on that day at anytime so just shoot me a time and i will be there ;)

edit: according to serebii I am gmt -5 too so must be the daylight savings thing going on or something XD but just let me know what time you want and i will be there :)
    i understand but what you offered is 5ivs mostly so I must make sure you have a fair ratio that is how i run my shop if you give me 5iv then i will make sure its 5iv ^_^ anyway they are ready to be trade on my ultra sun. I breed them on my moon version but just transferred them to sun so if i am in the middle of sring blacephalon i can just trade in between be easier that way so i don't interrupt my sring :p
    your request trades are almost done i just got to finish up fenniken and beldum and then they will be all ready ^_^ I tried to make sure all of them are 5iv which most are correct spread unless you didn't specify
    okay sure that is fine just check the ball choices im going nuts looking these posts lol I blame being tired from work, anyway the offers were merged together so got confused for a second but I finally got it....I will start on it a bit today into tomorrow

sorry about all the confusion glad we sorted it out XD
    but yeah lol it was over 7 XD man i seriously got to get with my counting lmfao but anyway it can be easily fixed just edit your post to 6 mons you want and were all good and i can get started thanks :)
    oh wait i think you offered more then 7 lol i counted wrong let me double check unless you doing it right now XD but yeah as long as there a 6 mons listed i can do that :) just edit your post accordingly on what ya want please and thanks :) but yeah i can do the pancham
    okay the only mon i do already have is beast ball mareanie that you offered so there is a total of 6 mons I will be able to breed for the request which ones out of the 7 are the ones you really want you listed?

I am not sure if you know 3 bottle caps equals one breed saw you listed three mons for it XD golden bottle caps give you one breed since they are more rare to find...I was just looking at the post that why i said this :p
    alright i still have to breed them XD I was just wondering if your still there for the trade offer ;) alrighty I will check my boxes for the offer mons but the mons for the bottle caps and evolite is a no problem
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…