• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, the RR episode is probably the most satisfying part of USUM for me (besides all the ridiculous side quests that are rife with ideas and prompts). Hope you enjoy(ed) it! And aaaah congrats with the thesis! That's a big thing off your to-do list!

It's, uhh, good enough I guess? Haha. I enjoy the stability. Best of luck with the job hunting!
    aaaah sorry I forgot to reply to this

Ooh, that Sinnoh remake teasing I see! Ahaha. I hear they're also making Rainbow Rocket merch which adds to how they've been focusing on the villains recently, which is great tbh.

And ah, sounds busy but productive! Good luck with thesis. :) Tomorrow will mark my third work anniversary in this company I'm in, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing haha. But hey, a job's a job, and at least I get to write in it (even if it's on boring subject matters).
    Hey, i don't think we ever spoke so this might be really weird but do you still keep in contact with alex (Noctourniquet is his username on here)? i remember you used to talk/were friends back when i used to talk to him regularly so you're my first port of call lol. sorry again for the weird message i just didnt know where else to go lol (also i just realised i probably should have pmed you. feel free to reply there!)
    I decided to start a file of Pokemon Soul Silver to curb my anticipation for the VC titles.

I also feel like getting into another game like Spirit Tracks.
    It's neutral nature, but the stat distribution makes me want to evolve it to Bellossom.

Bellossom has 100 Sp. Def, Vileplume has 90, while reverse for Sp. Att. Shiny Oddish has better much better Sp. Def than Sp. Att.

Though this is mostly trivial as the two have mostly the same stats, and I thought I would super train it in (Ultra) Moon assuming I ever get it to level 100.
    How have you been doing?

What is the temperature like in Australia?

Also, what do you think of the new Dusk Lycanroc? I actually like it.
    If you are an English speaking citizen of Australia, do the Pokemon games you play display the crappy customary system as it does in the US (esp. 6th and 7th Gen)?
    I guess you could use that technology, but coordinates from a GPS is usually the right way to go. With each GPS coordinate, there is already different environmental layers set for that coordinate, like sunlight, rainfall, humidity, temperature and whatnot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…