• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Victorian Rush
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I plan to go back sometime for my bachelor's degree. I got 2 associates degrees and didn't pay anything out of pocket since I used financial aid.
    [Riverdale is one of my favorite shows. I think a good show to pair with it would be a live-action Scooby-Doo! reboot. The CW should seriously consider it. Would even allow for crossovers.]

[During the summer I binge-watch several older shows that stopped making new episodes years ago (though usually I include one show that still makes them to catch up before the next season, 2016 that show was Arrow, last year was the new Hawaii Five-0 and this year will be Game of Thrones)]

[What do you do during the summer?]
    Yeah there is a discord chat for Pokespe. I read the latest chapters from there. And those guys are also major Agencyshipper. They spam fanart so much. XD And Faba I hate him for what he did to Lillie. But I wish they gave people time to process everything that happened.
    I see. Good thing it's still early in the semester for you. I still can't believe that it's almost been a year since I graduated and this year should be my high school class' 10 year reunion
    That's good. It's still early in the semester right? I haven't been in school since I graduated in May last year.
    Did you notify your teachers about being Ill? Maybe they'll give you extensions on your assignments.
    I'm not sure what I did when I had strep throat back in late 2016. I only missed 1 class day for most of my classes though.
    I read that chapter. Since I joined the Pokespe discord. I was able to read the chapter. White hugging and protecting Black whom still in the stone. Meanwhile the anime is kinda going too fast to process what is going on. Lusanime could have been a villian but I didn't mind her in this way.
    [Have you used any of the gift cards you got for Xmas yet?]

[I've been one for 10 years and honestly I still don't know what I want to do. For the past 6 years I've been pretty much at home all the time.]
    I guess if you're in college then it's probably alot , unless you were keeping up with your homework while sick.
    Awesome. I don't usually eat breakfast because I have to be at work by 7 and I don't like waking up that early
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…