• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ArcanineRaichu77

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My badge quest may have advanced two shinies since I last commented on it to you...

After a 6 month drought of on and off hunting I abandoned Route 5 for Lostlorn Forest and got a shiny Swadloon shortly after. After defeating Elesa I then found a shiny Herdier at the Cold Storage after 432 encounters!

My next hunt is taking place in Chargestone Cave’s lowest level.
    ArcanineRaichu77
    ArcanineRaichu77
    good luck! sorry this is so so late! Haven't bene here in ages. I'm after Oshawott on White atm :)
    Congrats on Sandile n_n
    ArcanineRaichu77
    ArcanineRaichu77
    Thanks so much! You could hear me freaking out in the video lol xD I'm working on my next target, Ducklett atm. How are things for you mate?
    Minedreigon
    Minedreigon
    Still going for Lapras on and off, doing lots of irl things too. Thanks for asking. Good luck with Ducklett n_n really adorable shiny, but I feel Swanna is a missed opportunity. Black swans are really cool...
    Hi~ ^^
    Long time no speak. I've hunted a few things in Ultra Sun, But I've been distracted with other games ever since the switch came out. haha. XD
    How about you? Any exciting shinies?
    ArcanineRaichu77
    ArcanineRaichu77
    Haha I get it xD I hunted a bit in Sun with the charm after my two year hiatus. SOS quickly became too easy feeling for me though. I MMed around 1800 eggs with nothing. So I tried for Rowlet and got him in 648 eggs, not bad! Mostly I'm happy with my full odds shinies this year :) Beware of the long text to follow but here is what I've gotten so far this year:
    ArcanineRaichu77
    ArcanineRaichu77
    Shinies this year so far:
    Patrat: 7884 RE's,
    Pidove: 3965 RE's
    Eevee: 6,703 RE's
    Piplup: 300 SRs
    Wurmple: 5,978 REs
    Squirtle: 5049 SRS
    Gothita: 3408 REs
    Bidoof: Random in Platinum
    Snivy:7200ish SRs
    Tympole: 5848 REs
    Petilil: 4530 RE's
    Reactions: 2rsa
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Nice! I never had enough patience for REing. I might try it this summer. I really miss hunting.
    Thanks for the encouragement! I’ve wanted shiny Latias for a long time, but never got around to hunting her. She’s definitely one of my favorites, both shiny and normal. Congrats on yours!
    I hear you’re doing a gen 5 Badge Quest...

Me too! I’m doing a White one! I only have one shiny so far, that being my Pansage (faster SR + more original imo) but I’m going for Tympole right now. Good luck on your quest!
    Reactions: ArcanineRaichu77
    ArcanineRaichu77
    ArcanineRaichu77
    Awesome! I'm actually doing two xD Black 2 and White. I'm on #5 on Black 2 and still on #1 on White with my Snivy srs. Congrats on Pansage, it's a nice shiny not many people have. Thanks for the luck! I wish ya luck as well mate :) I'm not too sure how it works on here but thanks for the follow!
    Minedreigon
    Minedreigon
    You’re doing White, too? Awesome. Good luck with Snivy, it’s my favourite starter of all and I do love the shiny n_n if I was to hunt it I’d have to hunt it in BW2 though because I believe the SR is slightly faster. Maybe I’ll do that as a Badge Quest once I’m done with White... 5th gen has some awesome shiny hunting targets, am I right?
    Hey! Welcome back! I actually stopped hunting at the beginning of September, so this is the first time I've logged back on :x Thinking I'll pick hunting back up soon, but who knows how long it'll take me to actually get around to it haha. How have you been?
    Thanks! I hope your work goes well and you have a good Australia Day! If you wanna talk about anything, just shoot me a message mate :) And I do enjoy studying, as I'm a weirdo :p
    Enjoy being a student.. I miss those days :( I wasn't aware you could hunt Celebi! I will have to look into that..
    Original G/S/C are amazing! Very simple gameplay.. no need to worry about natures and IV's... Gold is my favourite because it's the first Pokemon game I played through (I played red before but it was my cousins so I wasn't allowed to save). I actually caught 6 shiny Nidoran yesterday.. they were chained but they have quite a low encounter rate so I still consider that an achievement, not to forget how long I spent soft resetting for a shiny. I am going to try shiny hunting through breeding as the chance is reduced to 1/64.

Best of luck with your hunts.. definitely hope you don't get a 16k hunt again!
    I don't think I was kept in the loop of all the drama hahahaha, oh well. No I don't have discord, I don't use a lot of social media. It's nice not having assignments anymore but working full time definitely takes up more time...

Although at the moment, while I'm hunting I'm taking time out to play Gold on VC because it's my favourite pokemon game... so yes, many distractions :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…