• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
e6life
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• your request is ready and you actually found a error in my chart for me without even noticing it until you posted it XD ha for cottonee is not solar power its chlorophyll XD
    no problem :) I will let ya know I am mostly transferring all my crap to my ultra sun now since i got the iv checker finally in that game XD I probably will not be able to start it until next week probably unless i don't go to work on friday i be able to start some stuff were suppose to get a really bad storm in michigan >.>
    You're welcome! (haha, that's okay; I keep the My Activity tab up and it shows friends' messages automatically wherever they were posted)
    Thank you very much! As always I appreciate the items too :) Oh, and if you got any with the OT Everett, that's my new Sun file that I'm going to use for storage.
    Oh, I offered two for one because of how, in 6th gen, most people did 2:1 or even 3:1 trade ratios because the 12.5% females were troublesome to get, especially with HA. If you don't want to do it that way, that's okay. I have all 6 ready now (Skrelp, Pancham, and Druddigon have HA), and on second thought, I'll take the female HA Treecko instead of the hidden power male, please.
    Okay, your mon is read though I never normally breed perfect IVs unless someone specifically requests that.
    Okay, so for your requests where you didn't mark HA, you'd prefer its regular ability? I can do that, but since you're putting HA on everything you're giving me, I'd like to do the same for you. Hm, and as for Treecko, HP Fire with no HA is not a problem. I'm tempted to take the male since I can breed one with its HA myself...
    Can I get a Friend Ball Rotom as well? I caught some new things too: Fast Ball HA Fennekin, Friend Ball Red Flower Flabebe, Fast Ball Orange Flabebe, and Moon Ball Blue Flabebe. Since you're willing to trade your HP Fire Treecko, I can trade you two Pokemon for it because of how much work it was. I just bred a female HA hidden power fire Snivy and it took all day! :p
    Still need that Friend Ball Snover? Can get it for ya with HA and I'll take a HA Level Hippopotas in return.
    Ooh, nice! I actually just caught Heavy Aron and Piplup through island scan earlier this week, however they don't have HA yet. I can do that myself easily enough, so I'd like to request these from you:
    Fast Chimchar (HA)
    Friend Treecko (HA) - hidden power sounds awesome but that's okay... I don't want to put you through that if I won't end up using it competitively or to chain breed, especially since you're busy.
    Fast Rotom
    Love Audino (HA)
    Lure Mudkip (HA)

I don't mind if they have less-than-perfect IVs. Meanwhile I just added Lure Ball Druddigon, Fast Ball Helioptile, Level Ball Sigilyph, and Love Ball Skrelp (I can put HA on any of them) to my list in the thread, as well as a few other (older) ball combos to my spreadsheet, so please let me know what you want in return! :)
    Sure I'll have him ready in a few if you want to trade tonight just send me a pm. Other wise usually trade time of 5pm tomorrow if that works for you.
    O.O Yes please! Just let me know what you would like in return I've picked up alot over the holidays even more from WTing.
    Thank you very much! I totally forgot to trade out of Ultra Moon because I was worried the older games would think those new ball combos were illegal and wouldn't go through, but it's good to know that they're tradeable. Looking forward to trading again :)

Edit: Ah okay. They probably fixed it like the time no one could WT certain ball combos in the very beginning of Bank's compatibility with S/M. Also, I have some unused apricorn balls I can always trade over, so I'll definitely do that one of these days :D
    Aw thanks! Since it was Christmas yesterday, I should give some bonus items as well, though I don't know if I have anything you don't already :p Anyways, all three are done, so I'll be going online now!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…