• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TrottingMinccino

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey :)

You know....if you're okay with the gen 7 games more now, i could battle you with ultra moon.

I have a much cooler team on there than i did on sun with less move set mistakes :)
    (Yeah. Sorry. I think the problem was laziness. I put off the reply too long and basically never got around to it. I loaded this web page several times but never got the motivation. Don’t worry. I still love this RP more than anything.

I think the main issue is reply speed. The long replies take, the longer it tends to...take me to reply. I like getting into an RP and do things more and more...heh.

I also was very distracted by, if you haven’t seen my activity on the Switch yet, Minecraft. So fun yet I’m lonely. I wish we could play. I need help chopping down trees...)

Eevee #1: Aww!
    [IMG] Bolt: *he yanks Lara out* Come on you Vees! Go play elsewhere!

[IMG] Rocky: Yay! I love you mommy! *he smiles*

(SO CUTE!!!!

Rocky doesn’t have an explorer’s hat yet, but he will soon!)
    Haha, yeah 8)

I'm getting dizzy may go to bed.

Also haven't looked at anything korrina related for almost an hour.

WOW I SOUND OBSESSIVE.

*goes to look at the character i fangirl over and think perhaps tasty thoughts*

Ah......yep.
    I don't know if girly things in general are 'good' or 'bad' to me at this point. People have been cruel to me for liking them, sadly. But at the same time...they seem happy to me. Like they seem like stuff i could just smile and feel good about. Even though i was bullied for liking them.

That said, korrina may be overall happier to me than stuff like flowers right now. I've actually made better friendships through her. :)

I thought flowers were evil to like due to some stuff my mom said about grandma. She liked girly things and, well....yeah. She was a scary person often times. It really hurts to hear people like her could even exist. So lets drop this topic. I'm a bullied person. I'm sensitive to topics over girly girls and girlyness due to how people have treated me over that sort of thing overall :(

How are you liking the new pokemon rpgs?
    I came to you for moral support :<

I think i should dislike flowers now. And i don't want to. but, after what my mom said about grandma yesterday, flowers seem...evil to me

Help me out. I don't want to hate something that might be innocent.

Even if it doesn't seem that way at all right now...
    Me: *I look over, laughing, as well as several other members in the room*
    Bolt: I’m sorry Lara! But you should never tempt kids like them! *he pulls an Eevee off, trying to “save” her*

[IMG] Rocky: *he soon stops and gives Dora a great big hug* I love you Mama! Can I call you that? Pwease? Pwease Mommy?

(Also, let’s imagine Rocky wearing an Explorer’s hat on! Heehee!!)
    Rocky: YAY! Yayayayayay!! *he jumps up and down for at least several minutes*

*and as if they are right on cue, all 17 Eevee pounce Lara, and she’s quickly buried under the Eevee-pile*

(Thought about it long and hard. Why not?)
    (Yeah. We need more artists like you out there. That attitude should be universal for artists!

And yay!!!)

Rocky: But you won’t! You’re only taking me in! Right?

Me: Dora? I’d appreciate that it. Someone needs to watch the little guy.

(Fun idea: Eevees pounce Lara! Lol! I’m almost tempted to. Lol!!)
    (I love it! For a start anyways! Next up, Vivi! And then Arcy maybe! And then Bolt! And let’s not forget Yeno! I’m just kidding! Though I’d love to see a proper reference for my OCs that need them. No artists out there that do things for free.

Can I have your permission to upload that image to FA (aka, Furraffinity))

Me: It should be! *chuckles*
    Rocky: *he jumps on Dora’s back, and hops up and down on it* But you seem to like me so much!

Me: It would be nice to not have other members babysitting him.
    [IMG] Rocky: I’m not a baby!!!
    Me: I will. Don’t worry. In fact, your scouter will even notify you. You can do so many things with it!
    Rocky: Yay!! Finally! I do!!! And you can do online shopping, Lara! You wanna adopt me, right Dora mama?

(Yay! And with his scouter please. ^^ if you can that is.

Also, did Rufus want a green scouter? Does he want a color that’s not in yet?
    And for Lara, wouldn’t she like an Aquamarine scouter?)
    Me: New colors should be in soon, hopefully.
    *he immediately takes a yellow one and puts it on* Now it looks like I have a green eye! *he giggles, and puts on a badge* Yay!!!!! Yayayayayay! *he then jumps around happily*

(I just decided on yellow. Blue and yellow looks like a manectric. Sparky personality. Lol!

And oh.

You gonna draw Rocky? Lol!)
    ( [IMG] ) Me: I sure did! *chuckles* Now... *I open the Explorer Kit to reveal about 10,000 badges, and several scouters* Take your pick! With what we've got anyways...no neutral colors...yet.

(Momo could choose a red one. Zorua are Black and Red!

Yeah! Hehe!

Yay! With a scouter! Draw Rocky! lol! LOL!

And...DANG this was a fairly short reply. I got nothing else to build...I need a scouter color for Rocky!!!!!!!

And I have an idea. Lol! Dora could adopt Rocky! But then again, so could any member, including Greymane, md male Lycanroc OC. He’s yet to come in. But he’ll be a mew member, rather than a veteran member like every other one I play. Lol!!

So maybe? Arcy could help. But Greymane could try to seal her from Arcy. Lol!)
    Dusty: Thank you.

[IMG] Rocky: He's going to get the Explorer badges! And those cool looking Scouters!

*as if right on cue, I come back with the same box I presented to Ricky and Marsha*

Me: We should probably wait for the other "new" members to be in the room, but...
    [IMG] Rocky: Gimme gimme gimme!!!!

Me: Rocky! Pipe down will ya! You'll get your stuff soon!
    [IMG] Rocky: Oh...okay...

Me: *sighs* Rufus, Momo, and...Lara!

[IMG] Ruby: I don't know...cutie! *she giggles*

(Ah. And We'll make note of that in the future, once we...I think Ricky had a blue one...oh well. And Rocky? What color should he have?

And I was thinking maybe Maisy would have a nice pretty red one. Matches her colors...her pretty sexy colors...I mean...not that I would uhh...you caught me...I like her! Hehe!!! And Maxwell? I was thinking Blue.

Understandable. They're necessary for dungeons. They don't need to be wearing them, but losing them in a dungeon could have some...penalties. The basic function is for long distance communication in case the team gets separated.

And hey, could you...actually draw a scouter on a Pokémon? Say a Rockruff like Rocky!)
    Shade: But...
    [IMG] Light: *she immediately kisses Shade on the lips*

[IMG] Dusty: Stop it!

[IMG] Rocky: *he does exactly as he’s told, hoping it would help him get his badge sooner*

Me: Thank you... *I just sigh again, and leave the room for a moment*

[IMG] Ruby: He’s discussed it a few times. He hasn’t a single clue.

(Okay. What color scouter does Amelie have again? A Ruby colored one? Like Ruby. lol.
    And what color should Rocky and Dora have? As well as Momo, Lara, and Rufus. Who am I forgetting? Oh! Maisy and Maxwell! But they aren’t here. Lol! Am I forgetting anyone?)
    Shade: *he just cries*
    [IMG] Light: Okay Hun...let’s just go. I don’t want you to worry about a thing. Okay?
    [IMG] Shade: B-but honey! *he whines*
    [IMG] Light: No buts! Be tough! Please?

[IMG] Dusty: But still...I don’t like that statement.

[IMG] Rocky: Oh. I know what you’re thinking! You love me and wanna adopt me! Right? *he darts of* Cory Cory Cory! When do I get my explorer badge? Huh huh huh?

Me: *I just sigh somewhat heavily* Just hold on Rocky...Alright?
    [IMG] Rocky: Aww! But I want it now! Pwease? Now now now!!

Me: ROCKY!! Just sit!

[IMG] Ruby: Not possible. Wyldfire, for some reason, wants revenge and nothing more. My question is though...what did Cory ever do to him?

(Heheheheheh!!!)
    Shade: I don’t care! I want Shadow back!
    [IMG] Dusty; Excuse me Momo? Are you seriously painting scientists like that?

[IMG] Rocky: I don’t know. This may actually be his final establishment...but yes. It’s what he’s been doing. How else do you suppose he’s been the best Guildmaster ever? *he giggles* But don’t worry. He’ll make sure everyone is ready to help manage this establishment before leaving, assuming he does leave that is. As long as Team Poképals gets another “stable” establishment, he basically overlooks it for a little bit before expanding. He always manages to stay in touch. Now...when do I get my Poké-Communicator? Huh? When? *he jumps up and down*

[IMG] Ruby: Wyldfire deserves it though! No matter how spicy his personality is...

(Also, that was a nice Star Wars reference you made earlier. Lol! Darth Vader!!)
    Me: Shade...I...had no idea...
    Shade: Look...I need to go down that very Abyss and find Shadow. I need to get him out somehow...I just know...that...
    [IMG] Light: Hun...That Abyss is nothing you should be messing with. *she gives Shade a big hug*

[IMG] Rocky: But they aren’t on the team! They’re most likely just for this establishment! Once this establishment of Team Poképals is stable, Cory will move on and expand the Team...with all the veteran members moving along with him. I should know! It’s in Cory’s cycle! But I did hear a rumor that it could be his last Cycle...

[IMG] Ruby: Well Of course...I wish I could just cook Wyldfire up and eat him...literally!
    Me: *my focus seems to be on Shade, rather than Momo* Shade, we need to know. Please...
    Shade: Momo, it’s not a tale! *he cries* A portal nuff appeared out of nowhere and was about to suck us...well myself...up. Shadow saved me but...he was sucked in the portal and...I never...saw him...a-again. *he then cries more, unable to control himself*
    [IMG] Light: Oh honey, come here!
    [IMG] Aero: Shade...

[IMG] Rocky: Ma, there aren’t any other kid explorers on Team Poképals. Unless of course, you counted Poochy the Poochyena. But he doesn’t go anywhere for the most part. They just need to be close to family members. And Sylvie can’t help but adopt every homeless Eevee she sees and meets! *he giggles*

[IMG] Ruby: Well...if there is one then I haven’t a clue...I think arresting Wyldfire would do something...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…