• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TrottingMinccino

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (AWW! I want her! I WANT HER I WANT HER I WANT HER!!! Here’s something they should do! For teams, let us pick characters for our teams, including multiple colored Yoshis! I’d so love that! Oh! And another thing...get EVERY course from EVERY single MK game EVER! As DLC Of course! ^^ Nintendo can do that, right? That alone would be awesome! Oh! And maybe custom designs for on our karts or something! Just have that stuff, and I’m pretty much good...

Yeah...I noticed that...The special circuit kart is...Orange for pink characters and stuff. It’s so weird...So cringy to see...

Maybe...but I see

Ugh. Discord. I guess I could use it. But I try to avoid it nowadays...for some reason...gimme yours or I’ll give you mine? We can still use it.

Okay then. That sounds like a good idea. In a few posts though. Gonna have everyone else depart and stuff. Besides, we need to not skip anything with Blade and Dudley. You could have Dudley interfere with Blade if you want...hehe!

Hmm.......anything else? Hmm...anthros? Decided yet?)
    (Okay then. Let's keep RPing! This is still very fun for me!

Yup! Just got it now! Well, around 1-3 that is. Got home at 5. Hehe! But why no pink or red Karts? or grey for Dry Bones? And where's Birdo?!?!?!

Anyways, we could! as long as I can be online for free. And that won't happen much...I still need a little practice. Dynamics and stuff were updated. Hard to steer!)

Rocky: *he just smiles* Come on! Let's go!!!
    [IMG] Aero: Alright. Let's get going. I dunno how much longer Rocky can take...

[IMG] Soul: Serene and I better get going t- *he looks at the clock and gasps* SWEET MOTHER OF ARCEUS! MY RESTAURANT!!!! *he immediately darts out, Serene following him with a heavy sigh*

[IMG] Yeno: *he chuckles and sighs himself* Well...Should we get going too?

~~

[IMG] Blade: *he follows Dudley, trying not to act too suspicious, his twig still in his mouth. He seems to try and stay out of sighs, noticing Flip, but paying him little attention for the time being*

(Okay then. Maybe...Princess Ember? but that's a name taken by...let's just say a sexy vulpix I've seen. Hmm...Kindle? No...taken by an Arcanine I have...sort of. lol. Hmm............

Okay then...I think I'll head back to using my loyal Mightyena one! Woof!

Also, Do you have a Skype or something?)
    (Hey! Is something wrong?

Could we maybe find an IM like Skype to brainstorm ideas and chat and stuff? Come up with names and I could show you more pics maybe. Lol!)
    Rocky: Yay! Yay! *he hops around happily, tail wagging as he then pounces her playfully* Let's go let's go!!!
    [IMG] Aero: Geez kid...calm down already!
    [IMG] Dusty: Let's go and retrieve as much as we possibly can! Unless Momo wants to come along!

Me: No Dusty...your team is already large enough.
    [IMG] Dusty: Oh alright. *she smiles*
    [IMG] Char: *he chuckles* Well... *he puts on a satchel or two...then some more*
    [IMG] Draco: *he does the same thing*

~~

*Blade had already been nearby, wearing a yellow scouter it seemed. He leaned back against a stone pillar, with a twig in his mouth, though he could be suspicious, as he was wearing a scouter, symbolizing that he was most likely on Team Pokepals, or at least assosiated with them.*

[IMG] Blade: I think I see him already, sitting on that bench...

(Maybe! A female Vulpix though...if you wanna do so, go ahead! I'll be infatuated when I see her...you know I love cute things!!! Hehe! I have maybe a little idea...but make her...maybe shy or something? She hasn't seen anyone ever since the kingdom fell...so...
    Let's Namestorm for her!

ANd okay then. Just making sure! Bottles for cuties it is then!

What else...Oh! A ton of explorer bags for each member going to Dusty Desert! lol! what else was I gonna say or ask!?!?
    Oh yeah! What should I change my avatar back to? A summermon? My mightyena one? Or maybe something else? Mew?)
    Yep. There is another member here with a korrina avatar (you'll see her posts on my vms in you look :p), but she doesn't seem infatuated with the girl like i am.
    Of course it was :3 Who else do you know online who has a major obsession with korrina like that? XD
    Char: Seems that way! Dora? Rocky? You ready to depart?

[IMG] Rocky: But you can get any ringtone on your scouter! Sentimental items are valued but it doesn’t have to serve other purposes!
    [IMG] Char: ROCKY!!
    [IMG] Rocky: I’m ready! You ready Mama? Huh huh huh?! Let’s go!

(So some Qs:
    I was thinking maybe having a [female] Vulpix at the ruins of the Canine Kingdom. She’d be the daughter of the king and queen or something...the Queen was a Ninetales after all! However...controlling her...that’s another thing. Maybe you possibly could? She most likely would never take off her own armor...

And...what are your thoughts on...females feeding young their milk? Doesn’t have to be...you know...)
    Char: Alright...

[IMG] Rocky: Few hours?! I thought he'd be here in a few minutes...you said so...
    [IMG] Char: Also, we were doing our Are-You-Ready-Rollcall.

Me: Oh, so is that what we're calling it now?
    [IMG] Char: You got a better idea?

Me: Well no...but...
    [IMG] Char: Then that's what we're calling it!
    [IMG] Blake: I know!

Me: What?
    [IMG] Blake: Why don't you just use another one of your stupid puns!?

Me: BLAKE!
    [IMG] Blake: What? It's true! Your puns are terrible! Except for that Bewear one...

Me: I didn't even understand that one! "beware" is just a word!
    [IMG] Dusty: Guys, quit arguing. We need to head out now.

[IMG] Aura-Cario: Dora, you should probably start using your scouter instead of an old phone...
    Char: You think?

Me: That reminds me...I haven't actually set foot in a dungeon in a while...I probably should learn these new ways...but not today, I'll do that tomorrow. Cuz I got the cutest thing ever I'm spending time with.
    [IMG] Blitz: *he just hugs me tightly* Dada!
    [IMG] Aura-Cario: Still...I think that sounds like...a bad idea...

Me: You worry too much! If any trouble did happen to come my way, I'd be able to take care of it easily!
    [IMG] Aura-Cario: If you say so...

[IMG] Rocky: Oh? Get him get him get him!!! We'd be proud to even bring him along to Dusty Desert, right mama?

Me: I certainly would accept him. As long as...he isn't like Surge...
    [IMG] Char: You mean Lieutenant Surge?

Me: Yeah. Whatever...

(HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Char: Cory sure did!

[IMG] Rocky: Oh? Who who who who? Tell me tell me tell me tell me! *his tail wags at like...90 miles an hour. He seems to be extremely excited*

Me: Well...at least he has the Team Pokepals spirit...

(Pretend you never heard this...Drake isn't the true "boss" of the...enemies lets call them. There's other "partner" Mew as well. Harvick and Darius! Technically, Darius is the boss of these 3, but Drake tends to...lers just say abuse his power. Pretty much anyone lower then...Lux the Luxray, is practically just a "minion" or a pawn or something like that. But that's all................or is it? Dun dun dun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Bolt: O-okay.

[IMG] Char: He's a Swampurt on the police force. He'll be joining us today and for the time that Fang has a cold.

[IMG] Rocky: *he paws at the phone* What about a scouter Flippy? Huh? Join us! Join us!!!

[IMG] Blake: Again with the puns!!! Stop it!!!
    Bolt: Yeah?

[IMG] Rocky: *he giggles and climbs some more* Mama! Who you talking to? Huh!? Tell me!

[IMG] Yeno: *he just chuckles at Rocky's behavior*

[IMG] Draco: Now, why do you suppose Dudley is hanging around there?
    [IMG] Blade: Doesn't matter. I'll go confront him myself.
    [IMG] Blake: You sure about that?
    [IMG] Blade: Yes. Or...I'll at least be on standby. Hopefully I don't look too suspicious to him... *he put a twig of some kind in his mouth* *he grabs a cinnamon bun or two...actually he grabbed several, and headed off*
    Bolt: You think so? *he blushes some*

[IMG] Dusty: Well...is everyone ready?
    [IMG] Char: I am!
    [IMG] Draco: I'm always ready!
    [IMG] Aero: I sure am!
    [IMG] Dusty! Good! Dora? Rocky?

[IMG] Rocky: *he then playfully hops onto Dora's snout* Who talking to mommy? Huh?

Me: Do they wanna join? We do accept all members, no matter how small! *I chuckle as if I somehow know who and what Dora was talking to...*
    [IMG] Char: Oh! We need to get Mudston! *he easily didn't seem to be bothered by my comment, then again, none of the veteran members did either...*
    Oh, alright :p Gotcha.

I may go sleep soon. Pulled an all nighter due to insomnia and now feel ill...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…