• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there.
    W
    Wishmaker Latias
    I vaguely remember you, hello again I guess?
    Bakphoon™
    Bakphoon™
    Wohoo! I can hop in this conversation too now? RzK is my fellow Indian friend! You might remember him from PASBL or our PFFA Game?
    W
    Wishmaker Latias
    I have not been on the role play subforum here, so I wouldn't know them from there.
    Yo man! How's it been? It's been a long while!
    W
    Wishmaker Latias
    This site's mostly dead for my friends, but I check back routinely, the new VM system kinda sucks due to the 420 char limit, so if you'd want something more than this message, we'd have to move it to PMs.
    Yeah I didn't expect to come back here either but it's been like 3 years so I decided to see what's going on here. Didn't expect you to still be here either, thought you called quits on Pokemon too. Anywho, what is this new system? Can we not view the conversation as a whole now? It sucks to post a new comment everytime instead of simply replying.
    Heyaaaaa there~ Sunshinemasterking
    W
    Wishmaker Latias
    Oh hai!
    It's been a while, but more importantly, OKAMI ON SWITCH!
    Like I've been nagging Trickster Zorua to get it for like two days now :p
    The games or the story itself?

For the games, there are a few versions of each game. For instance, the original Kingdom Hearts has it's vanilla version (just called Kingdom Hearts) and a "Final Mix" version, which is an updated re-release of the game including new features, bosses story and improved gameplay and graphics. Then there is the "HD 1.5 ReMIX" version, which is just a collection that includes the Final Mix version.
    If you want to get into Kingdom Hearts then I recommend you get a PS4 as you can legit get the whole experience on that one console. Seriously, it's amazing.

You can get "Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX" which is a combo pack that includes those two previous ReMIX collections and thus contains:
    -Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
    -Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
    -Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Not Playable, but does include all the cutscenes from that game in HD and a few more along with extra info)
    -Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
    -Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
    -Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (Same as 358/2 Days)

Then you can get Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue, which is essentially like the ReMIX's and includes:
    -Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD
    -Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage- (Completely new to this collection)
    -Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover (Original movie to explain the plot of Kingdom Hearts χ)
    And then of course there will be Kingdom Hearts III later this year to tie it all up.
    I know this all seems like a lot (I mean, the series is 16 years old by now) but if you wanna get into the series, now is the perfect time to get into it as you can experience everything on just one console.
    Just be sure not to get all excited and skip some games, let's say only play the numbered games. KH2 will leave you very confused if you jump into it after KH1 and skipping Chain of Memories and KH3 will just make your head explode.
    If you want the optimal experience, I'd recommend playing the games in order of release. So:
    -Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
    -Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories
    -Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
    -Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
    -Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix
    -Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
    -Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD
    -Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep
    -Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover

Usually you'll hear people complain about how complicated and confusing the story is, but it's not that hard to follow if you're aware of each game's contribution to the story. So again, don't dismiss the non-numbered games as they are just as important.
    Hope this helped. Sorry for the wall of text.
    I’m also psychic, so pixie dust won’t hurt as much! :3

I was never a wolf! I’m really a dragon.
    Because I'm an untrustworthy and very shady character, of course!

Fairy dust won't affect this bulb. It's poisonous.
    I was framed for stealing the picture frame of the Great Gay Wolf. >.>

Ow? I think this bulb is part of me now.
    I was banned from the gathering years ago ripperoni

Yes please. I need this off of me before it consumes me.
    Atm, I only know of Amaterasu, that Link guy I went on an adventure with to save his friends, and uh... some golden wolf guy.

Is it the bulb on my back?
    Yeah, you've got the wrong wolf...
    I did see her the other day, though! She said I looked funny!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…