• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Det. Viper
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you welcome glad to help you out and i get ya i thought so but i wanted to make sure for what you asked for ;) I want my customers to be happy ^_^
    btw not sure how i did it but the correct spread one was wrong ability so i am giving you a 6 iv female spare for the inconvenience with correct ability
    alright i will get online now to trade give me one minute to get on i will trade you a random alolan vulpix in dream ball first then i will attach the metal coat to evolve the scyther :)
    alright i got to go to bed for work tommorow morning i will be online tommorow after 1pm unless something comes up i can trade just let me know what time you be available and i will try to be around that time hopefully so i don't miss you again.
    dang just missed ya again >.>well I try to stay on here but its hard when it logs me out when i am chating on discord lol
    as long as the 30 is in the - part of the nature its fine :) took me awhile to get the correct spread for your scyther which i just trade a random mon first i guess for the charmander with metal coat then do the second trade the scyther to help it evolve ^_^
    alrighty your scyther is ready for trade just message me here or on discord if you have want to make a trade time to pick it up ^_^ if you have discord it be super easier to get the trade faster since I am on there more then here when I am off from work ^_^ I will be on most of the day tomorrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…