• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Fairy Witch. Wanna help me write up an rmt? I just made an awesome team.
    -Kindly, Psilo
    FairyWitch
    FairyWitch
    sorry been busy with work didn't get your messages yet but I can look at it but letting you know im not the best person to give advice since i haven't battled in ages tbh still terrible at battling lol
    Thanks I found it, I been randomly clicking on stuff trying to find everything I was used to reading etc I do like the avatar change where u can upload what u want as long as image is appropriate
    Reactions: FairyWitch
    FairyWitch
    FairyWitch
    yep no problem glad to help out :) and i love the new avatar thing i can use my samus <3
    It’s ok, I’m a little confused in where some things are, I can’t seem to find where the page where my subscription pages went, I’m sure I’ll get used to it after awhile just gotta find where everything I was used to went
    Reactions: FairyWitch
    FairyWitch
    FairyWitch
    oh i figured that out its listed under watched thread under your account
    Thank you for the response; I appreciate you getting back to me. I tried clicking on the "7th Gen Wi-Fi Center" link on the top of the "Pokemon- Generation VII Discussion" page, but the only thing that appears on the following page are a list of trade shops (and nothing else).
    FairyWitch
    FairyWitch
    yep no problem like i said looking around i thought i saw it before XD
    Thank you for the help. I’m still learning how to use photoshop so I’m sure I’ll figure it out eventually.
    FairyWitch
    FairyWitch
    you welcome glad to help you out :)
    Awesome! :D Good luck with the shiny Zapdos hunt! In May I might be going to Motor City Comic Con (maybe) I want to go so bad lol.
    FairyWitch
    FairyWitch
    thanks i hope to get it soon and cool i probably not be going there next up is acen next month :)
    Can I have an invite to join TEF's discord as a guest? I heard you have quite a good amout of people doing wifi and I just got back to it.
    Hey, I have a question for you. I love your graphics and userbars and I have wanted to starty making my own. I tried making an animated userbar today but it didn't work. How exactly do you put the GIF onto the userbar? Whenever I tried, only one frame of animation showed up. I am using photoshop CS5.
    I know this a bit odd but any chance I could ask the questions in a Private Message? But till then then big question is does your Guild battle in the games or Pokemonshowdown?(I do both just curious)
    Hi new to site tried sending a Private Message but said you were full, short version I'd like to join your Guild but I have a few questions
    IT LOOKS SO AMAZING!!

Just one req if not too much trouble...

Can you change text to this: Why are you staring at me? Are you annoyed that I am the only one who has cake?
    Yeah... feel like mming for Venipede took a little much on me what with the ability variance... the snowflake at least only has levitate.
    Well, might not be anytime soon but I'll have a lot more to offer at some time. After I take it easier anyway...
    ohey, sup. I kinda... stopped playing pokemon for a little while? Classic "I don't have any games" argument (I totally have games)... well that meant silence in the Serebii.
    I would have actually contacted you sooner over Cryogonal, but then I pulled back because I wanted to get more before I made ball offers, now im masudaing it.
    Thanks a lot. I’m using it for a Mega Scizor set so it wouldn’t have been a huge deal. I do appreciate it. If I come across anything else that I think you might want I will definitely let you know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…