• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ascended Dialga

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whats the answer though?

Thanks. I think blingees will be harder to make now :< google no longer lets you direct link images...i'll have to download them to my computer now i guess. I hope deleting them after i use them will also be easy enough :/
    Well I got the book. I'll ask you about one equasion in it so far. I'll ask more and more if i'm having a good time with this :3

Thats great. She is really cute and lovable^^ *as well as very hot, dreamy, and seemingly my 'true love' :'3*
    Thanks a lot :D Feel free to check out my kalos leaders thread too. I wonder if you like korrina most, as well, just from being friends with me? :3

Alright, thanks. I'll go to my room and get a book.
    My post is awesome, right?.....though i'm sure it'll have its haters. "What, you're true love isn't meant to be from fiction"

Yeah....sure :p I'll do what i want, thanks.

Want to do some algebra, now that i might be online more often again? :D
    Ah. Don't talk about those games with me if you play them again.....they bring back some of my worst memories ever. :(

I did drawings of korrina with her lucario :)
    I'm glad kingdom hearts isn't a favorite of yours. I think i've read you liked those games one time, and they're a MAJOR pet peeve of mine xD; I have memories of dealing with the worst people, related to those games....

Mario is awesome :3 I've been around mario games since around age 5. The music is really happy, too. I think it suits someone like you really well^^

And thanks :) I want my forum happy for me too. Korrina is so special to me.
    But, don't worry, i got rid of their posts :) Lets just have a nice day. You've been through a lot *hug's you tightly*

We can talk about anything you like. :3 Maybe you'll want to tell me about some favorite video games?
    *hug* really sorry to hear that :( I'm glad you're getting over it now :)

Apperently, my forums is on google now. Guess what that meant? Yep.....trolls are finding us now. I disabled sign ups again. Some of the posts they've made were beyond mean too.....*SIGH*
    Hey :3 I went back to my forum. I disided i didn't want to continue the pm convo that lead to my getting triggered, either. That person i think may not always know how not to trigger me, so it might be better i just post with her rather than pm chat with her for now. Her posts in the fashion thread on melanie's forum are really cool :3 I may make a thread like that for her to post in on my forum as well.

Pearlshipper/Jack is a g-mod, like you are, now too.

Want to answer the rp again today? :3

Also, i still want to do algebra with you sometime, but not right now. Its raining and i think trying to focus on that could cause me headaches at the moment due to this. If its not raining next time you're on i would love to do some math with you though! :3

Also, i hope you are doing well.

And you should vm Trappity_Trappity sometime. She's a huge korrina fan, like i am, and an extremely nice person as well :) Unlike me, i don't think she has a crush on her, though. Although, i've never asked. lol

Just scroll through the pages on my vms to find her :3 She hasn't talked to me a whole lot, since she seems to have a very busy life. But we seem to get along very young :D
    *Rockruff gives Dialga a super-strong puppy hug back! Though, he wonders if he's really a puppy anymore. Has Rockruff evolved into Lycanroc?*
    *Rockruff barks happily, he missed his friend too! He’s going to try to make another comeback! And he has more exciting news, Rockruff’s birthday was yesterday!*
    I've been feeling better over time :) Don't worry. Looking at some seriously hot pictures (some probably too hot to post on here lol) of korrina the other day was helping relax me :D She always seems to help calm me down :)
    I may end up needing hospitalization and my mom doesn't seem to care.

You may want to read raichu's vms to learn why...
    [Hey! I miss talking to you too. Our last PM on discord was a while ago...
    Right now I don't feel too good, unfortunately, but it's just a minor thing that will pass. Life with Greg is amazing though and always makes up for everything :3]
    I did.

I actually look forward to playing video games more than going online right now xD Animal Crossing Wild World is seriously fun. And its been getting me over my tendancies towards getting nightmares i've been having this year =)

I may search my room for a book with algebra in it and see if we can't do some lessions right now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…