• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TrottingMinccino

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rocky: So? He could carry some armor back with us!

Me: I already said you’re in!
    [IMG] Blake: Easy! Just cuz a Houndoom froze Fang, doesn’t mean you have to snap at him!

Me: Blake, shut up please!

~~

[IMG] Blade: *he immediately slices it with Leaf Blade and rushes at him, slashing rather quickly*
    I suppose. Lets not talk about the hardships of life :( Even with korrina, i'm still sensitive to that stuff.

We love our dog to the extreme. Plus he is our only pet^^
    So far, he seems fine :) He got pretty angry at us at first, though :( But after he got over it he went back to being his calm poochy self :) I tried to stay strong with him so he wouldn't pick up weakness or that things are wrong. Since his name IS simba, i kept calling him 'the KING of the house' when i was petting him^^ i'm sure he really liked that :D

Fantasy crushes are so kind. You know they'll be there for you and never turn on you! :D
    Well, my dog's tail got stuck in a door today :( That REALLY scared me. We're still watching him, making sure he's okay. I love my dog so much...

I was crying over it. Luckily, my love for korrina has helped calm me down over it overall :) In fact, i felt really happy when i did some drawings of her with her lucario^^ it made me think of the happy times i had with my own dog, and it helped me not feel sad or worried anymore. I think lucario may really be my favorite pokemon right now, due to those drawings^^ and of course, korrina.....:333 my true love <3 would marry her if i could o.o;;; even in daydreams, i hessatate. Personal reasons. Nothing about her being a same sex crush though. That doesn't make me want to be with her any less at all :)

Yeah, after this sends in i'm setting lucario to my favorite pokemon on here^^
    I'm doing wonderful^^

Being in love with Korrina helps a lot^^ it really does make a difference for me :)
    Rocky: But...I want him to come! We’re already organized!

Me: Oh that was just Fang the Salamence. He caught a cold yesterday...after Wyldfire froze him in a chunk of ice...

~~

[IMG] Blade: *he growls, and prepares an attack* Leaf Blade, Razor Leaf, Bullet Seed, Solar Beam Giga Drain...yeah...you probably don’t want that. But since you asked for it... *he suddenly lets loose Bullet Seed, rather than directly attacking with Leaf Blade*
    Rocky: But Mommy! The more the merrier!

Me: Straight to the point huh...well today is Sunday, which is normally our day to relax. Unless you wanna actually stay here and help...keep an eye on things, then you can relax.

*over in another room, a rather loud sneeze was heard*

~~

[IMG] Blade: And just what does that have to do with anything? What do you mean? And for your information, it isn’t slacking off! It’s merely a relaxation day! Course not everyone takes it off. Take Char for example! That Charizard never takes a day off! He’s always working hard and pulling his weight! Now...I’m assuming you don’t wanna mess with me...given our type matchup, you’re pretty much an easy opponent!
    Rocky: But mommy! I want him to come with us! *his tail wags happily*

Me: I sure am here! But I’m just about to leave myself. Made a promise to spend quality time with Blitz every Sunday! The cutest Pokémon ever!!!

~~

[IMG] Blade: Name’s Blade! And I’m practically in charge of Team Elite! Leader of the small team, Guildmaster Cory gave me the scouter! I sent myself out here when Flip here called Dora, one our brand new members of the Guild! Now...what are you doing here?
    Dusty: Indeed it is! But you’ll have to speak to Cory. We’re heading out on an Exploration to Dusty Desert right now.
    [IMG] Rocky: *he barks happily like a “typical” canine would, barking at Brody* Come with us come with us!
    [IMG] Aero: *he just sighs heavily* That kid is gonna be a claw-ful...
    [IMG] Char: Well bringing him was initially your idea, so...yeah.

~~

[IMG] Blade: HEY! You leave that poor Emolga alone! *he shouted. His Yellow scouter seemed a lot like the one Drake and Wyldfire wore...*
    Rocky: *he yips happily, enjoying the praise*

[IMG] Dusty: *she opens the door to see who it was*

Me: Yeah...who could it possibly be? Other than maybe Mudston...

~~

[IMG] Blade: *he didn’t seem to hear Dudley mice for some reason, his mind running several thoughts on who Dudley was talking about* Hmm...

(Say! Weren’t we gonna have a Mudsdale join the guild? Along with many more members?)
    (I see. Well I’m glad that I made it special with that video! ^^^^)

Rocky: Yes Mommy. *he hugs and nuzzles her chest, tail wagging happily*
    [IMG] Dusty: Well...off to Dusty Desert! Let’s go! *she’s about to head out the door*
    [IMG] Char: Affirmative! *he follows her*
    [IMG] Aero: Finally!

Me: *smiles* And I’ll be heading to the park with Blitz now!

~~

[IMG] Blade: Who is he talking about? *he walked nearby, his footsteps were kind of loud though* Hmm...

(Dudley has...a Yellow scouter let’s say? Lol!!!)
    (So...how was your happy birthday? What all did you get? What made your day special? What was the best gift or favorite gift or event?)
    Me and korrina complete each other. Girls that are reasonably different can totally be best friends!....and lovers.

I'd say my old jirachi themed name, but, meh, i have my reasons against it i rather not get into.
    I was kind of named after him in the past, to be honest. My old online username was kind of a pun on his name lol

Still use that username on my new pokemon forum about korrina, but with the word 'Lady' at the beginning, to comment on my fandom towards korrina (who's title is 'lady korrina' in the x and y games. not sure how many people other than me kept a mental note on that though :p reason behind the 'lady' in my name on this forum too)

Korrina's not quite as lady-like as i am though. seems pretty tomboyish, at least in x and y's games, anyways. obsessed with roller skating in the games, seriously into pokemon battles in the anime. yeeeah.....i'm like more the 'proper lady' type, myself, though. :p i'm quite girly, try to mind my manners a lot, and i cannot stand filth....

I guess i'm like a korrina pun, in place of jirachi one, now xD I sure know how to pun my favorite characters? :p hahaha~
    JIRACHI <33333

serious old favorite of mine. the nostalgia makes me quite peppy! glad i clicked your profile! :3
    (Really? I’m so glad it’s the best!)

Rocky: Yay! *he jumps around happily*
    [IMG] Dusty: Yes you all shall!

~~

[IMG] Blade: *he kept following Dudley, trying to stay hidden*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…