• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
p96822
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, really? Just been the same-old, same-old all these years then?

Yeah, I still write, and still work on a few titles. I've had two updates in the last few months, so I'm slowly coming back into writing again.
    Sorry, but I don't actually take fic requests. And my fanfiction career is coming to an end within a week anyway, so...
    PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity. Noivern's fight against Zapdos was pretty much PIS, caused by the plot-powered evolutionary boost, considering it managed to outperform Talonflame and Hawlucha in fighting Zapdos, and managed to cause significant damage which caused Zapdos to fall down the chasm in pain. It doesn't align with Noivern's other performances in the series.
    Tracey was already a trainer while Serena is a rookie still.
    Nah just because she has a fully evolved team doesn't mean she's the strongest. I'm not impressed with her team at all and half of them haven't proven themselves onscreen. Dawn and Iris are both stronger than May.
    You again forgot to include 1 of Bayleef’s wins (what was the additional loss?). Why does Butterfree have 2 wins (it’s battle with Raticate guy was interrupted). In some aspects though I guess it’s more accurate like you correctly added another loss for Snorlax and Noctowl. What’re Bulbasaur’s additional 2 losses. Also why is Charizard’s rate so different?
    Pretty sure the first movie was canon based on the tv special “Mewtwo Returns” in Johto not to mention Mewtwo also wrecking Gary in the 8th gym episode. Movie 2 Lugia being referenced in the whirl islands arc. Professor Oak backstory in Movie 4. Ash knowing what a Latios is when facing Tobias despite only facing 1 in Movie 5. Dawn having an item she got from movie 10. Ash vs Astrid in Movie 17. clip of Alain vs Korrina in Movie 19. Who told you the movies aren’t canon? Pokemon is the sort of series where it’s actually really easy to fit the movies into the continuity. The only movie that’s confirmed to be in an AU is Movie 20.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…