• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Peter Quill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I just wanted to know that I also thought about the Simpsons "Think of the children" meme, but I didn't want to dissect your post just to say that I thought of it as well. Great minds think alike and whatnot.
    Peter Quill
    Peter Quill
    Classic Simpsons is always a good throwback lol
    Sorry for being unnecessarily combative in the pride discourse thread. I knew the topic wouldn't be amazing in terms of substance but I can't help but get a little ornery when people make such cheap shots. *sigh*
    Peter Quill
    Peter Quill
    No need to apologize lol. I'm working on something.
    omg hey! Long time no chat- how have you been?

Not sure if we've spoken since I changed around my username. I think the most familiar name you would know me by was Palcks/Brad, lol.
    Peter Quill
    Peter Quill
    Hey Brad I'm doing good! Just graduated uni and started a new job at this tech startup. It's a really small company so it's a bit of a culture shock for me but it's working out so far.

How have you been?
    I'm sorry for my behavior towards you in the past. I will admit I was a tiny bit scared of you when I was a teen.

Regardless, I'm sorry for all those messages I sent you in the past when I was a depressed teenager. I've been meaning to say sorry for years now, honestly.

You don't have to respond to this, I know it was many years ago, and you probably don't care, but. I hope you're happy and successful in life.
    Peter Quill
    Peter Quill
    **** happens. Growing up is tough, I definitely have a completely different outlook on my life right now than I have in the past.

Keep safe and healthy. Hope you're successful in life as well.
    Hi! :3 I hope you are doing well. Cool av.

Its quite nice to look at blonde hair to me with my crush on korrina hehe x3
    since im literally only active in the debate forum, i suppose i dont quite feel you, but i understand
    Pretty much the entirety of Chiru was amazing. I think my absolute favorite part was in ep 7, when the presentation went to the theater and the characters started acting as narrators. Umineko can drag at times, especially ep 4, but other than that, it's pretty much all amazing. It's a shame it's in such a weird spot, though: it's hard to recommend it to the typical VN crowd, since there are no choices (well, one) and it's so long, and it's hard to recommend to a reading crowd, since they probably don't want to sit at a computer and see anime characters for 100+ hours -- especially since it makes full use of the medium to present the 'fiction' sections. But what really appeals to me is that it never comes out and says what actually happens in the story; I have my ideas, but I've never seen anyone else say the same thing, so I dunno. I would also compare it more to an Agatha Christie novel than any other VN I've played, but maybe that's just me. And it is a pretty fascinating moral about truth vs. fiction in real life, like the idiom, "Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise."

Have you ever heard any of the... I'm not exactly sure what they are, image songs? Eirika's is probably my favorite: Intellectual Rapist. Obviously the OST proper is one of the big appeals, but I was listening to a lot of these songs for awhile after I finished it. It is a shame that any anime will pretty much either fall flat or be infeasible to make.
    Hm, I don't know if it was because of you, but I've read it.

It's definitely better than Higurashi, though. I kind of think it's a literary masterpiece, tbh. It's one of my favorite pieces of fiction, ever.
    the fe subreddit is super mad that ishtar ended up 78 places/926 votes ahead of arvis. thought you would appreciate that :^)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…