• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R_N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What kind of older videogame character do you think we might get? We've been talking about characters from newer franchises or relatively new releases (comparitively at least). Do you see a character with a 90s debut getting a new spot in the roster?
    Edit: I don't necessarily mean a retro character either.
    It's nothing big enough to complain about, but I didn't care that much about the Trainer Club Newsletter distribution. You wait longer for one code, rather than get two codes earlier.

It's a whatever scenario. Like I said, not worth complaining about.
    What release date do you think is likely for the Switch (as a guess)?

I hear some people thinking it might coming out in October.
    Seems they have shifted Mythical reveals for April for good. I guess this is because there isn't much showcase about the movies anymore.
    ----------
    No!
    No more links!
    If we get a new zelda character I do not want it to be toon zelda, i dont want it to be toon sheik, i don't want a third link, i am cutting everyone off here
    Impa? Heck yeah!
    Old Impa? I guess?!
    Tingle? Sure why not!
    Literally any of the assist trophies because they clearly have lasting fanbases and appeal!

Pig Ganon & Tetra are as far as I'll go and they are on thin ice.
    ----------
    Well there goes my ideas for Cd-i Link...

Fair enough point, though.

Would you accept Midna if Wolf Link was a byproduct?

(I posted this in your VM feed since I didn't feel this was good enough for a post in the thread.)
    You'd think making your forum software streamlined and user-friendly to use would a primary goal. I guess I take forums with straightforward forum software for granted.
    R_N
    R_N
    there's a 420 limit on the profile posts this is the worst
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I'm hoping some of the awkward details will be fixed over the next few days since there's a lot of small annoyances.

Pro-tip: Default theme is still an option
    R_N
    R_N
    I switched to the "Happy" (aka: the real default) theme because the "serebii" default one is just. bad. its really bad. The moment we get a theme that actually emualtes the default serebii green the better
    Oh god why would you have an editor auto-parse code??? Checked what Serenes uses and it definitely isn't the forum software they use though, unless Joe does something silly I don't think that'll be a problem. But Joe and silly are two words that go together very well.
    Yeah that's because the Thread Display options are settings you can only see at the bottom of a subforum, I don't think you can change it anywhere else? Bless Joe for finally updating the forums.
    Yeah, they could just rack up DLC money.

Any newcomers you are expecting? Inklings were highly expected.
    Yeah I've long since switched my forum view to show all threads no matter how old, so I've actually been somewhat oblivious to the fact that a lot of previously active threads have fallen into that limbo period.
    Oh yeah sure, I was hoping someone would bump it at some point but I guess Heroes has been the only relevant FE for a lot of people for some time now.
    I always thought of them as second class citizens as well. They just aren't treated the same as other characters. Plus, they don't have a distinct identity.

And likewise, I thought they might be cut as well.
    Who do you think will be cut?

Also, Cappy was just an example. What about Link having remote bomb runes though?
    Since I love asking questions...

1. Do you think any characters will be cut from Smash 4?
    2. Do you think any characters will get revamped movesets (i.e. Mario with side B Cappy)?
    Imagine having a banner with a new character who is also is an alt of themselves on the same banner haha...
    Just remember, a new Pokemon game based on Italy and Spain could happen by chance.

I wouldn't necessarily say a 50% chance or higher, but if we happen to get one of those, it doesn't mean much of anything to the rumor.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…