• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep, I'm still figuring out how to deal with it and how much to tell other people. I get sensory overload super easily, I have pretty bad social anxiety when talking to people in real life, and I get stuck on ideas sometimes. My dad tells me all that is because of my Asperger's. :p
    I'm not much of a movie watcher, and when I do watch movies I prefer lighter and softer ones without too much action. My Asperger's self gets sensory overload when I watch superhero movies. DX

Yeah, I heard about SSB for the Switch! I hope we get Ice Climbers and Princess Daisy.
    Oh nice.

I get what you’re saying. Mice don’t bother me, I think they are adorable. I just don’t think I’d ever want to see one in my house. Once, when I was in high school, I saw a rat and that traumatized me.
    Not really, though I heard that their lead singer committed suicide a few months ago, and that's unfortunate.
    I hear it's a lot of fun, but I just haven't felt a need to play it.

Yeah, both shows aired at roughly about the same time, so I went back-and-forth on Fox Kids and Kids' WB to watch them. Fox Kids eventually aired mainly on Sundays to avoid competition (although I swear Kids' WB aired on Sundays for a time, too? Think that's how I picked my battles, because I knew which Pokémon episodes were repeats).
    Nevada is just one state over, so I've been to a few. I've never gambled before though, mostly because I was never old enough. :p
    I never did, even though it comes with the Wii U (at least the one we got that came with both Splatoon and Smash Bros).
    Nah, I'm not much of a moviegoer. I hate how you have to sit through the whole movie without any breaks, lol.
    Lol if that's the closest you'll ever get to a foreign country, alright, that can be counted.

No, I haven't been to Canada. Closest I have been was many years ago when visiting family in Michigan, and I think they lived near one of the Great Lakes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…