• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We just had Smash for the Switch announced and we already have suggestions that are frightening me. .__.
    It's an extra way to be notified, even if redundant.

New Smash coming out, whoo! They better bring *insert inane or wildly unexpected character* or I will not buy it.
    Hey, if you are receiving the Heatran/Regigigas code from the Pokemon Trainer Club Newsletter, will you let me know when you have received yours?

Checking the forums would add another way I can see when people get the codes.
    I will be relieved when we get battle footage for Pokemon Switch because I am getting so tired of "different battle system" rumor.
    You need to set up Light Screens if the haters use special attacks and can't break bricks or infuse their bites with ESP.

I'm doing fine. I have a few things for university, and I've been doing miscellaneous things in Ultra Moon.
    Metagross also set up Light Screen against Mega Mewtwo Y so that Decidueye could finish it off.

How are you doing?
    I was going to tell you. My Metagross was a real player against Ultra Necrozma. It setting up Light Screen did wonders.
    Is there a certain game series that you admire the work they've done, but don't really feel like playing it (at least for now)?

For me, that is Kingdom Hearts. It's looks really good, but I'm not necessarily planning on playing it.
    Out of Slaking, Regigigas, and Archeops, which one do you like the most?

Also, Merry Holiday Season of Joy!
    I liked Skyward Sword quite a bit. A lot of what it introduced was built upon in Breath of the Wild.
    How much did you enjoy Skyward Sword?

I decided to take a break from my unfinished copy of Pokemon Ultra Moon to continue it.
    Mario Party 8 has the individual movement common to other Mario Party's before it.
    Mario Party 9 had everybody ride a vehicle, and there was a boss for each stage.
    Have you ever played a Gamecube Mario Party?

Other than that, how are you doing? I have one final university project, but it isn't too big, so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…