• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TrottingMinccino

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (‘Twas fun indeed! And yes! Agreed! That’ll make Baby Park SO chaotic, you’d have no idea! That place on the DS was alway the most chaotic course cuz it’s so small! Hehe!!!)
    (I’ll host the game. But no teams. Normal items I guess. 150cc. (200 is that o much for me!!!) normal CPU level Okay with you? Or what? Or none? All Vehicles. 4 races (the bare minimum. Hehe! Any courses you wanna do? Or can I choose my select faves?)
    (Aww! Just one race maybe? I dunno about the weekend...family uses WiFi over he weekend and I don’t wanna slow it down.)
    (I can’t wait! I may die of excitement! I might not be able to sleep or anything like that! Or even RP! Still, keep replying and RPing...I gotta try and contain myself.......

SMASH MASTER #1!!!!!!

Maybe we could do a few races on MK?)
    (DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER SMASH BROS. 5 CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Dusty: He’s still here.

Me: I sure am! What’s the message?
    [IMG] Blitz: Daddy? *he whines*

Me: But hurry up would ya? Blitz here is really wanting to play at the park.

~~

[IMG] Blade: Yeah Yeah. And yes. Yes I can! So long as the scouter doesn’t act up.
    I'm doing very well.

No serious meltdown yet.

Looking at Korrina to calm me.

I like ice cream.
    (Okay then. I will! ^^)

Dusty: *she goes and opens the door* Hello?

Me: Geez...Rufus, You’re right.

~~

[IMG] Blade: Oh relax! She’s merely locked as Target #2! Named Beatrice! Scouter is currently researching about her. Locked into her position.

(And oh? Hmm...)
    (Hey! And it’s okay! We could do MK 8 DX at some point. Before we have to pay for online services in September.)

Me: Indeed I am. As soon as everyone else heads out.

Rocky: But Mommy!
    [IMG] Dusty: Come on you two! We’re burning daylight!

~~

[IMG] Blade: Already got her locked on as well. As Target number 2. Subject named Beatrice. Now where’s that Dud of a Lycanroc sibling?
    Me: Good! *I Give a rather hearty smile*

Rocky: But...But...

~~

[IMG] Blade: *he just blushes some more* H-Hey! *he looked around for Dudley* Great! And now my cover’s blown! *he taps his scouter* But I can still find him with this. I already locked him in as a target.

(Aright then. Hehe!

Edit: March 2nd. Last night I had a dream that you had some Female Zebstrika appear next to Beatrice.)
    Rocky: *he whines*

Me: Well?

~~

[IMG] Blade: Uhh... *he blushes very slightly* Why me?

(Friend please! Hardly any poison types in the guild! ^^ Hehe!!! And she's already made Blade blush! lol!!!)
    Rocky: Hey!!!

Me: Sure is! Though colors are limited, orange is one we do have.

~~

[IMG] Blade: Hello Beatrice! And yes! Until Cory can get an ad out for us. We haven't done ads before. We've always done it through word of mouth, and a little bit of social media, but not much. *he smiles* I can't wait to see all of the new recruits when we get our ad out there! More members means more friends and all that!

(That all reminds me. Is she gonna join? lol! And how many new members are gonna come in? I already control plenty of characters. I think you need to control more! The more the merrier! ^^ Of course, I'll try to add more members myself, rather than bringing out old OCs/veteran members or something like that. I have OCs that I don't really use. Inactive OCs I never touched...but new OCs and OCs and pairings and members galore!!!! That Ad should be really effective! Don't you think?

And to answer that Q from earlier, no...No user I see seems to RP at all, or if they do, it doesn't feel right to me. This RP is the pinnacle of my fun and excitement here on Serebii. I've only felt this way with my RPs with Zeph, Silver Chiko, and Cassafrass, an older friend that I haven't been able to get a reply from in a while. I'm still very attacted to her though...

I'm also sometimes shy on forums...I guess I just wait and hope for someone to find me and such...no luck. At all.)
    Rusty: Aw! No you haven't made a promise!

Me: Okay Brody. I'm waiting for you to pick your scouter.

~~

[IMG] Blade: *he thinks to himself for a moment upon seeing the female Nidoran.* Ugh, poison type? I hope she's friendly... Hey there! You looking to join a guild?
    Rocky: Come with us to Dusty Desert!

Me: Yeah...he’s a rather tough Raichu...and strict...

~~
    [IMG] Blade: Oh really? Like this ones I just did on you? You’d be made fun of by everyone I’ll bet!
    Rocky: Yay! Hey mister! *he yips and barks at Brody, trying to get his attention*

Me: You’re right. And for the record, he isn’t a “dude”. He’s a “cutie”! Mine to be exact!
    [IMG] Blitz: Daddy?

Me: in a moment sweetie. Gotta get Brody his badge and Scouter.
    [IMG] Blake: It’s called a Poké-Communicator here, Cory!

Me: BLAKE!!! I told you to shut up! Unless you want me to send you back to our Lieutenant Sarge? Or bring him here? I could have him and Crystal torture you!
    [IMG] Blake: That bossy Raichu Who’s always at our previous establishments? *he shudders* No thank you! Arcy doesn’t like him! No one does! He acts like he’s in charge of a military or something! And he takes it way too seriously!

Me: Then shut your trap before I start saying words I shouldn’t use! *I quickly grab the same chest or whatever it was, and open it up to show several scouters, Blitz still on my back.*

[IMG] Char: Let’s all get going!!!

~~

[IMG] Blade: Maybe Cuz it isn’t a cheap shot like you’d think it was! Bolt did kick you yesterday! Aura-Cario saw it on surveillance! Wouldn’t want that footage getting out now, would you?

(Oh? Hmm...well thanks for trying! I need things to do on here. Sadly, this RP is the ONLY thing I got going...

I guess that could work..)
    Rocky: *he immediately whimpers, but uses Attract, giving Dora the cutest set of eyes ever!* Pwease?

[IMG] Blake: *he sighs* No it isn’t! If it were up to me, he should be locked in a room studying the names of the Pokémon he isn’t familiar with! Rather than fantasizing about things and concepts that you would find “weird”! Like finding-

Me: BLAKE!!!!!!! THAT’S ENOUGH!!!
    [IMG] Char: Blake, just cuz you’re one of Cory’s closest friends, doesn’t mean you’re in charge anyone around here! That’s actually my job! If Cory were to go on a vacation or retire, Yeno and I would take co-ownership and lead the team.
    [IMG] Draco: Isn’t the word, “Co-Guildmasters” the proper term?

~~

[IMG] Blade: *he Double Kicks anyways, and rather hard, Possibly in an attempt to counter the Sucker Punch. The Double Kick could remind him of Bolt, the Jolteon who showed him off yesterday* Really? You can’t counter my Skills!

(Oh? I see. Well could we maybe keep the RP up and running smoothly?)

Well...he could at least find Blitz interesting or cute. Lol!

Yeah. But we’ve mentioned Hoenn before. Lol!
    Maybe just “New Type Form”?)
    Rocky: But Mommy!

Me: Oh? Uhh...
    [IMG] Blake: Oh for Arceus’ sake Cory! Alolan! Do your research! You don’t even know a single Pokémon from... *he shows a holographic display of a few Pokémon. Spritzee, Inkay, Binacle, Oricorio, and various other Pokémon from the newer regions* You couldn’t name even one of these Pokémon! They are completely unfamiliar to you!

Me: Uhh...B-Blake! Be quiet!
    [IMG] Blake: Why don’t you just try and name these Pokémon then?

Me: Oh fine! *I end up saying weird names, though they sound like insulting descriptions rather than names.*
    [IMG] Blitz: Daddy! I wanna Pway! *he whines, growing rather anxious it seemed*

~~

[IMG] Blade: Oh no you don’t!!!! *he then rushed at him in an attempt to do what seems to be a double kick*

(What’s with replies being rather...late?

Also, I think Someone should calm Blitzz down. Or at least give him a bit of attention while I’m distracted/can’t tend to him. Lol! Brody perhaps?

And my lack of Knowledge of new Pokémon is a reference to the actual me. It’s true. Most of the newer Pokémon are rather hard to know the names of. I fell behind after Arceus for quite sometime but gained knowledge when I got a Pokédex book for ORAS. But I still lack Alolan now.)
    Rocky: But I want him to come!

Me: Whoa! Slow down! You could help Amelie with our first ever team logo! Not painting of course, but with ideas. I’ll be talking with him over scouter. Also...you don’t look like any normal Raichu I’ve ever seen...

[IMG] Blitz: Daddy...? Pway?

Me: In a minute sweetheart. *I Give Blitz a lick on the face. An Electrike calling a Mightyena “Daddy”? Odd, at least to Brody it could seem*

~~

[IMG] Blade: *he smirks and closes his eyes while waving his leaves on his body like a fan, blowing the sand right back in his face* You can’t trick me! I know your kind of type. Sand Attack is overly used and easy to counter it! *it was plain obvious that he’s had serious training...*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…