• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pokemon fan 132

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there Pokefan ^^
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Hi Chris, sorry for responding so late, Had no time, was literally crowded with work lol. How are you?

Guess whos back again? Brock and Misty, im so happy because of this. I mean Sm is so water oriented and Misty and Lana clicked great, hopefully well see them battle again , Misty kinda needs win to restore her reputation which is by some questioned as battler .
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    I'm good. I'm actually judging some fanfics over at bulbagarden in the shipping forums since I'm a shipping mod there. Gotta vote down amourshipping fics. I kid lol.
    I know they're coming back, I'd rather have them come back over Serena and I'm not kidding there lol. I'm hoping for more BrockxLillie and LanaxMisty interactions as well as LilliexMisty
    Have you seen Misty's new design yet in Let's go Pikachu/Eevee?
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Hi , I didn't seen message until now. Yea saw it and Misty looks amazing, New outfit suit her great with aquatic theme. I hope we see her back, maybe she could compete in Alola league doing at least in some where progress in her water master goal. Not to mention seeing her shine a bit in battles would be nice. :)
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Maybe, but I doubt it. It would be hilarious if she knocked Ash out of the league though xD
    Hello there, how are you?
    Let's go Pikachu/Eevee is real after all. Maybe Misty might come back again xD
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    I was sure I sent you reply, this new system of replying is a bit weird. There don't exist option reply so im not sure if you'll see this message.xd Haha, thought you would say that. If Cyber Cubed could hear you he would explode of rage lol. Haven't seen him for a long time, it seems he stopped posting.

Oh Mikoto? You mean Sasuke mother? Yea it looks elegant.:)
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Lol. I think he's active on toonzone
    Yeah that's her. I love when she smiles xD
    Hello there, how are you?
    Have you heard of the let's go Pikachu/let's go Eevee game rumor yet?
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    I'm ok.
    Well it's an unconfirmed leak that apparently got a registered website for them. They sound fake though tbh
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    I see, so its suspicious? Well if its unchecked source it could very likely be some sort of scam, joke. There are ton of rumors circulating around internet(especially about Ash winning league, older characters coming back etc), but they are all fake lol.

So far I never encountered rumor which turned out to be true.
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Yeah. The titles may be real though
    I guess I have to send another message. Anyway, things are finally looking up for me...I think. :) I wanted to say I'll talk to you soon!
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Hi Chelc, glad to hear from you again. ER, you mean emergency room(hospital)? OMG I hope your alright now, what happened. About forums yea i know, it confuses me too(bulbagarden uses that system too, its similar). Whole background, options look kinda out of order ,but ill manage.;)
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Its alright Chelsea, I know your been busy having problems to take care of. I just hope its better and that with time life will ease up on you my friend bringing you positive surprises for change. Looking forward to talk to you.:)
    Omg, trying to get used to this new look is confusing. I was going to PM you over the weekend, but I saw the message about the forums changing. I can't believe it's finally happened. XD I recently had to go to the ER and have a whole bunch of other things to tell you about. Again, I apologize for not being able to talk to you.
    Yeah. I'm hoping it's not the traditional league. I want to see this series break away from all of it's repetitive formulas
    Just wanted to login and say I haven't forgotten about you - again, I'm going through health problems since the new year, LOL. :( I was on two antibiotics, now I have a fungal infection? I'm on an anti-fungal and following a super strict diet. It's been hard. :( Hopefully, I can talk to you soon. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…