• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nope.... barely at all, IF at all.... :-( Luke, Matt and Danny weren't mentioned AT ALL I'm pretty sure.

As for larger MCU references, The Raft was frequently mentioned as I said. And Oscar's son has a Captain America action figurine that was brought up a few times. Besides that, "With great power comes great responsibility" was said a few times in different variations. Which is funny because Jessica was a classmate of Spidey in the comics LOL!
    Half asleep LOL? Yeah the twist was great. Fitz and Simmons marrying brought me to tears even though I haven't seen all seasons. But then the lines between Deke and Deathlok were HILARIOUS :)
    IN TIME,
    YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LOSE
    TO FEEL SO DESPERATELY THAT YOU'RE RIGHT,
    YET TO FAIL ALL THE SAME
    DREAD IT, RUN FROM IT
    DESTINY STILL ARRIVES

Sincerely, Thanos.
    It's possible, but this has had much better markedting than Blade Runner IMO.

Id love that. My biggest hope would be Thunderbolts.

[ I think so too, but the franchise has become more and more gen 1 pandering since XY, and the last two movies have also been gen1/2. ]

It seems so. So far, Jeri, Trish and Malcolm are much more likeable than season 1.
    Shopro is the company that owns the rights to the Pokémon anime,
    and they'll take down videos that are full episodes with any unaltered screen edits or have any clips in them because it's against
    YouTube's Fair Use policy, but someone made a fake Shopro account , claiming KG and Dein's videos violated the Fair Use policy,
    and turned the BS copyright claims into copyright strikes, and YouTube terminated their channels.

But despite the Shopro account being fake, YouTube won't help Dein and KG because they refuse to help any creator's channel
    that was terminated for Copyright Infringement at all. Sleazebags. -_______-
    Yep. KG and Dein's accounts got taken down by a fake Shopro account.
    But this isn't the end. KG's moving his content over to Twitch, instead.
    But seriously, screw YouTube. -____-
    Probably. But it's a shame IMO, while I found it disappointing, it's still WAY better than Iron Fist and that's getting a Season 2 despite all around bad reviews.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…