• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ghost94
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I’d definitely be interested in an HA Drampa and Druddigon if you have it. What do you want in exchange? My FC is 2552-5852-1468.
    Hi... so sorry i missed it..

Are you available to trade now? My fc is in my sig. The 3ds one
    Just emptied it. Hehe okk im online for the next 1 hour or so. Let me know if its back. Otherwise we can trade tomorrow
    Nope, I happen to be traveling in Singapore and they have released it. Go check the play-e Facebook page.
    yes i do if you please go to my shop fill out the forum and offer something i don't have that will be fine ^_^ I rather conduct everything in my trade shop thanks :D its more so i don't forget lol just check my charts if don't list the ball choice on it and you have it normally will accept ^_^
    It's the one I got from Pokebank so I'll be very confussed it if has no ribbon. I just gonna check anyway.
    Yes I would, my friendcode is 4914-5609-0717, Zfih, shall I just add you as Ghost94?
    Thank you so much for the information! I though mine was special in that way. Well I would love a Darkrai if you have one you wonna trade?
    correct, events can't be nicknamed in gen 5 unless they rng their info to match events. they need their ot to match, the id and secret id.
    in gen 6 you can have events in any language cause you can start the game in any language and receive events in that language, gen 5 could not do that since your game is set to the language the game cart is. they used pokegen or something else to do it
    you can't do that without hacking in gen 5. if it's name was changed it is then a hack.
    all english shiny genesects are hacks. shiny genesect is japanese or korean language only
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…