• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got around to evolving that shiny Larvesta you gave me.

Speaking of which, thank you for giving it to me, even though I never got that shiny Trapinch.

I did try though, and I have several Trapinch in Pokemon Bank.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    No problem. Are you still in need of a serial code card this month?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    If you are talking about the Best Buy Lati@s event, no. I will get shiny Poipole when it comes out.
    Hey, my Best Buy was stingy, so they only let me have one card. If yours isn't so stingy, could you get me another code card (at your convenience)?

Otherwise, I would have to pass off a relative as a Pokemon fan. LOL!
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Actually, I might get my brother to do it. I have a habit of asking you prematurely.
    hey, do you think its safe to send my game idea to the "get your music" guy?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Safe? Sure. Not like he can do anything with it that you can't. I'm intensely skeptical he's what he claims to be, and even if he is, it doesn't really change anything. He's a twat, pure and simple.

Helpful? Not in the slightest. Everything I told you was the truth. I am sorry they weren't the answers you were looking for, but if you don't like it go complain elsewhere.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Are these fan remixes?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    It's a joke video game music Youtube channel. Instead of the theme being listed, usually they will use the soundfont to produce another theme or something like that. Sometimes, it's really good, and others, are purposely awful.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Did you like the remix though? I love that it's a 7th gen Pokemon tune in the guise of a 3rd gen.
    Hey, I went to my Target and they don't have the event distribution (at least not yet).
    Could I ask you for you to grab 3 code cards as a "precaution"?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I'm already in for grabbing quite a few, but if I get to a Target, however many I have, if I have an extra, I'll toss it your way for a price. You know what I'm gonna ask-- cough up a nude selfie.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I have the codes now. Target was just a little late. Thanks for your consideration though.
    Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
    Pinky: I think so, Brain. Why is it called Fire Emblem: Echoes, when there's only one of them?

(Unless Chrom gets confirmed.)
    Sorry, had to try out a bad joke.
    Random question: I know you said that you didn't really eat pussy, but do you like rimming?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    In moderation, I do.
    How are you doing Metagross guy?

There isn't much to say, except I'm looking forward to my own version of Comic-con and E3.

Also, Ever Oasis is a fun 3ds title. I picked it up with my birthday discount, so it was only $28 dollars.

Anything going on with you? Anything you are looking forward to even if you aren't clinging to the edge of your seat?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Hello. Good to hear you're well.

I'm looking forward to Friday night because my boyfriend is coming over to play Ever Oasis and suck me off. That'll put me on the "edge of my seat".
    Hey bud, did you watch the Infinity War movie? Did you like it any?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Hated it. Total waste of money watching mediocre actors pretending to care about superheroes. But that's Hollywood for you.
    Ah, thank you for letting me know.

You just had to mark the checkbox for notifications by March 1st to receive the newsletter, correct?
    I'm guessing the code will come out in waves, so let me know when you get your code if you haven't received it already.

I'll tell you when I get mine if I happen to get it beforehand.
    Rumors are not nearly as bad as terrible speculation. Although rumors can cause terrible speculation, but not exclusively.

In other news, cigarettes can cause cancer.
    At least Smash Bros. Switch is coming this year. The pain can end fairly shortly.

Meanwhile, I still want to grab the "change the battle style" rumor from Pokemon Switch and burn it in flames.
    We just had Smash for the Switch announced and we already have suggestions that are frightening me. .__.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…