• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• God it is so bad you don't even know.
    To remove quotes, you don't just highlight & erase, no, that would be too easy. You have to shift (or ctrl?) + right click, then select remove quote. Except half hte time it will just ERASE THE ENTIRE POST BELOW THE QUOTE
    To move quotes (or images which auto parse, or youtube links which auto parse or--) you have to grab the thing and move it line by line EXCEPT WAIT you can't just move it anywhere you must move it, like, between a line of text.
    I just hope we don't go over to whatever fresh hell the serenes forums use. The editor in that thing is sooooo bad. It automitcally parses bbcode and such, making it near impossible to go back and edit or to move things around.
    I'm just glad we're getting a new Smash Bros.

I hope they don't cut Greninja, but even if they did, I would still enjoy and welcome the new addition.
    I was going to bump it back when the SD pack hit but it already went into the, frankly, arbitrary zone where you just cannot even SEE it, much less interact with it
    can you revive the fire emblem thread

Warriors's Awakening DLC is right around the corner, we have confirmation that Tharja's a clone (big surprise, i know) and we have news of a Fates artbook finally coming down the pipeline alongside the echoes artbook.
    Might be enough to regenerate discussion in it
    Hey Psynergy, how goes it?

Could we finally get Isaac in the new Smash Bros.?

Personally, my new 3rd party of choice is Chrono. He could have a final smash similar to Shulk where he summons buddies (Frog should be one of them).
    Morgan & Morgan are fine, they're as valid as Robin & Robin and Corrin & Corrin. I expected Kana to do the same thing back with the fates kids.
    well they were both men, true, and the earth one is buff while the fire is the pretty onebut i was expecting oc princes and not radiant dawn ike &...an ephiram....

I really wish Zelgius, Eirika, Chrom, etc would have just been legendary banner stuff. These things are dumb, intsys!
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Beat Ultimate Necrozma. I used Light Screen Metagross to set up so that others could endure hits while laying out their own.
    Hey Psynergy, how is it going?

I still haven't finished Ultra Moon. I was on a side trip trying to get an Alolan Vulpix with Moonblast (and hopefully Snow Warning).
    I'm telling ya, the earth & fire people will be husbandos
    earth guy will probably be super buff and fire guy will be a bishie
    (less than a week after 6 banners, a tempest and concurrent voting gaunltet) check out this old interview that implies they never cared about the game
    Happy New Year! I hope this year will be swell.
    And in the Lord Rayquaza's name we pray! Amen!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…