• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Reactions: Psilo
    P
    Psilo
    You should look at The Manhattan Project, and help with design of the post of the league. Cus I want to model it after that. Or, just help me set up the design of the clan, like others have been modeled before, and PM it to me so we have a model base for the clan that isn't just mine!
    P
    Psilo
    Please rate my team btw. The Feather Dance Empoleon one, it's a great team and RMT. And rate or like the others as well, if you can!
    -Psilo
    P
    Psilo
    Btw, I'm going to call the new league I'm starting. The Feather Dance Empoleon League! Because it sounds so thug.
    For some reason, I missed this VM. Sorry about that! >.< You'll have a much easier time getting ahold of me or any of the leaders via our discord server. If you still prefer me to test you, I'm perfectly fine with it! Although do note that I haven't been keeping up with singles as closely as I used to, since I'm more into VGC nowadays. lol
    I just got out of jail
    P
    Psilo
    Well, um I hope that doesn't happen to you again. For the sake of good society.

-Alex Amaterasu
    Hey guys, please rate my team with good rates because good rates are needed for development of it. -Psilo
    hey I messaged it in my guild's discord chat to see if anyone can help been busy with other things still I didn't forget about your rate my team post
    yep glad to see ya back and my battling skills are terrible but if you ever want a battle i can when i am not busy ;)
    im retired friend
    Reactions: Psilo
    P
    Psilo
    Come back, friend. We need yah. Thampes, Thampes, sleuch, sleuch, my nigga. like kiss, kiss. Candelilight my nigga
    Theumpes
    P
    Psilo
    -Theumpes that is. That's what they call me in a hidden clan I started on a new/old newworld new-old reborn chat site dischord my friend made.
    P
    Psilo
    We should battle for old ladder time's sake of old PO days.
    -Psilo
    long time no see psilo seems like your my match for zero's tour so let me know when you are available to battle :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…