• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
spyrois2cool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Brody: Whoa... *He's a bit intimidated, but puts on a friendly face anyways.* Hey there! The name's Brody,How're you feeling, dude?

-

[IMG] Flip: Eh? Hey, are you blushing? Don't tell me you got moved by that act of hers?
    Brody: *With that, he shrugs and invites himself in.* He-loha! Anyone in?

-

[IMG] Flip: It must be nice to be so pro. No wonder that Nidorina got all over you, she must've saw that in you or something! *Laughs*
    Brody: Yeow! I don't even need to be part Psychic to figure that someones in there...* He approaches the door and gives it a knock.*

-

[IMG] Flip: Ah, no wonder you beat him so easily! You folks know your stuff, huh?
    Brody: *The sneeze makes him jump again* Ya-hah! That must be one gnarly cold, Maybe i'll check it out. *He hops on his tail and decides to follow the noise.*

-

[IMG] Flip: By the way, howdja learn to fight like that? I've never seen reflexes that good!

-

[IMG] Dudley: Why so interested in a guy like me. You fancy getting dangerous with shady guys, or am I a special case?
    [IMG] Beatrice: *Smiles and flicks her ear. Oh, don't worry. I can handle myself...But I also know that Grovyle is probably tracking you down right now.
    [IMG] Dudley: Tch! I can't catch a break 'round here!
    [IMG] Beatrice: On the other paw, I can change that. If you let me...
    [IMG] Dudley: *Interest piqued, his glare lightens up a little.* Well...If you can get him off my back, then maybe we could work together...
    [IMG] Beatrice: Sounds like a deal. I'll be seeing you around then. Later, handsome! *She winks at him, before marching off in the opposite direction.*
    [IMG] Dudley: How annoying, what is she even after? A girl her Type never plays along for free...Least she's good on the eyes, dehehe! *He continues on towards the park.*

(Oh don't worry, I still plan to have her try! I want to make Beatrice to be one that likes to toy with both ally and adversary alike.)
    Brody: Right, I guess i'll go have a look around the place. *He zooms off*

-

[IMG] Flip: Sure thing. This way! *He glides off down the street.*

-

Meanwhile, somewhere in a different neck of the city...

[IMG] Dudley: *Grumbles* Stupid Grovyle. And here I thought this would be a simple job. Why isn't it ever that simple! Whatever, i'll just get to Azure Heights and get it done already.

Nice plan, hon. But it's never that easy, isn't it? *A giggle goes along with that familiar voice from nowhere.*

[IMG] Dudley: Hm? *He looks around to see who said that. *Looking up, he finds her. It just so happens to be the same Nidorina from earlier, perched up on a tree* It's you? Don't bug me, i'm not in the mood.
    [IMG] Beatrice: Well! That's not a very nice way to thank the pokemon who bails you out...
    [IMG] Dudley: *Jolts with realization* Wait, really? I mean...I didn't ask, darling. I could've taken him!
    [IMG] Beatrice: *Chuckles.* If you say so, tough guy! *She hops down and comes right up to him.* But you know, there's nothing wrong with needing a little help. *She tries to get even closer...*
    [IMG] Dudley: *...But he pushes her away.* What are you getting at?
    [IMG] Beatrice: Oh, I just had a silly thought. I was wondering if you're interested in...*Winks* partnerships?
    Dora: *Nods* Agreed. It's expedition time! Let's go, Rocky. *She heads out the door to wait for the others.*
    [IMG] Rufus: *He also nods agreeingly,adjusts his wardrobe once more and follows after Dora.*

-

[IMG] Flip: A lack of privacy's gonna be the least of Cory's problems if Dudley is after him.
    Brody: *He floats over and leans on Cory.* Yeah, Chief. I'm a sudden fan of these Scouter whatsits. *He puts his on.* I mean, they're so gnarly, who wouldn't want one of these?!
    [IMG] Rufus: *Ahem!* Pardon to interupt, but might I interject that it's about time we departed...for the umpteenth time.

-

[IMG] Flip: Then let's get over there before he does! I know that area a bit, I can show ya the way.
    Rufus: It's evident that Cory isn't very tech-savvy. Perhaps someone can aid him in that regard, like that Minccino lad?
    [IMG] Brody: Dude, was that a diss?

*Cory's fumbling manages to do the trick, and the mail card activates. A message comes into view in front of him, which reads as follows:

Guildmaster Cory,

I am sending this message as a means of touching base with you as of recent. I trust you you didn't have too much issue opening the Mail Card? In anycase, if our establishments are cooperating, we should provide each other with information when deemed appropiate. On that note, should your enemies surface again, let me know, I will do vice versa.

Another note: I wish to talk to you about those devices you and your members use, next time we meet. Until then, stay sharp.

Regards
    -Commander Stellar Twilwing
    A Deciduye's footprint is seen next to the sender's name. That must be a Digital Signature.

-

[IMG] Flip: Uh oh, didn't Dudley say he's after your Boss? If that's the case, he might have a date with trouble if the two bump into each other!
    (Hey, sorry about that! I've been feeling scattered for days, and a rough today, I needed all afternoon and night to ease some stress...

And yeah! I'm curious to what it's going to be like.)

: Right! Let's see here. He pulls out what looks like a tablet from his sack and starts to flip through it.* Uh huh, let's see...Oh! Here it is. Express and Priority, too. Must be pretty important! Here you go, good sir.

*He hands Cory a large translucent card, it looks pretty high-tech. maybe something would happen if he pressed it or something?*
    [IMG]: Ok, i'm off, plenty more deliveries to be done. Have a great day! *He salutes once more and scrambles off.

[IMG] Dora: Ooh, did you meet with someone important lately?
    [IMG] Brody: In that case, you'd oughta open that up real quick-like!

-

[IMG] Flip: Cool! So how's about where Dudley went off to?
    *The lycanroc's signal appears to be moving, it heads towards a large public park area.*
    Well, maybe we could get a few races in before I faint of sleep deprivation..., any settings you'd like in particular?
    I dunno, i'ts pretty late over here and i'm fit to fall asleep...maybe we could do so at another time, on the weekend perhaps...
    * This time around, a Delibird is at the door, wearing a matching red Courier's hat. He looks up at Dusty and gives a saluting gesture.
    [IMG]: Good morning, madam! Is this by any chance the HQ of Team Pokepals? I have a message to deliver to a Guildmaster Cory. Are they available?
    [IMG] Dora: A message for Cory? *She looks back at said Mightyena.*

-

[IMG] Flip: Alrighty then. But if she gets mad and poisons you or something, I WILL say I told you so! So you can track Dudley with that thing, huh?
    (Good idea, let me know when you want to race sometimes!)

Dora: *Realizes* Oh! Dusty's right, we should get going now. Come along, Rocky.

[IMG] Rufus: *He closes a book he was reading and puts it in his backpack.* Oh, I was wondering how much longer we would be.

*All of a sudden, the doorbell rings...again! Perhaps one of the others should see who it is...*
    [IMG] Rufus: Again?? My, we seem to be getting an unusual amount of traffic for a Sunday...

-

[IMG] Flip: Dude, no offense but you'd oughta level up your Street Smarts a little...I'm sure she was warning you NOT to track her down. Not to mention she's a Poison type, and they tend to get pretty nasty when upset!
    (Howdy! Man, I haven't checked in over here in a while, haven't I? I hope I didn't worry you, I was just caught up with other games...)

Brody: Yeah! So I guess you're heading out now. Right, Chief?

[IMG] Dora: *She nods and waggles her claw.* Ah ah! No more buts...You can't force a pokemon to do something just because you want it badly. You must consider their feelings as well.

-

[IMG] Flip: Whoa, you can do that with that thing? I thought it was just a sick accessory.
    [IMG] Beatrice: You have a backup plan for everything, don't you, big boy? *Giggles* I guess it's time I made myself disappear too...
    [IMG] Flip: Hold up...you flirt with this guy and then you're just leaving?
    [IMG] Beatrice: *Shrugs* Yeah, I guess I am! * She smiles with devious glint in her eye.* Now don't go abusing that gizmo of yours, handsome. You just might find more than you wanted...Toodles! *That's when she dashes off out of sight.*
    [IMG] Flip: *A bit confused, he scratches his head.* Yeesh! What was that about. It's like she came by on purpose...

(Really? Strange...I don't really have any plans for Zebtrikas at the moment.)
    Brody: Oh this is just swell, i'll take it!

[IMG] Dora: *She goes over to confort Rocky, petting him.* Don't worry about it, not everyone can tag along.

-

[IMG] Beatrice: To see if I could make even a tough guy like you squirm, and it looks like it's working...
    [IMG] Dudley: *Snickers* Right, so you're obviously busy. So i'll just leave you two alone for now. Be seeing you, dehehe!
    [IMG] Flip: Hey, not so fast!
    [IMG] Dudley: *Too late, he already darts away from the area and out of sight...*

[IMG] Flip: Bummer, he's gone...Thanks alot, lady! Why'd ya have to go and distract him!?
    [IMG] Beatrice: *In a semi-sarcastic voice.* Whoops! Did I do that?

(Alrighty then! But she won't join right away, I want her t be roguish for a little longer...)
    Brody: Righteous! *He picks one out and tries it on.*

-

[IMG] Beatrice: Hmm. I'll think about it. But right now, i'm more interested in you... *She edges closer to him, essentially violating his personal space...*
    [IMG] Dudley: Well well, looks you got a fan. Good on you, chum. Dehehe!
    [IMG] Flip: Uh, i'd be careful around her, dude. She seems a bit sketchy...
    [IMG] Beatrice: Hush, you! Now, where was I?

(Actually, I did have...other plans for this one. Essentially, she would be a rogue party that intervenes in the affairs of both Team Pokepals and their Badguy counterparts for her own purposes. But do you think she would be would be better as a friend than an enemy?)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…