• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Shine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it cool if I bring this thread back: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?639661-•-The-Official-Pokémon-Claim-Thread-6-2-•-READ-THE-FIRST-POST-BEFORE-CLAIMING
    I'm just happy it comes for the 3DS tbh. Would not bother with it otherwise. I know so many people that hate that it is for the 3DS lol. like "I dont wanna play the 3DS again" argument.
    They are giving it the Black2/White2 treatment though, it seems
    hey shine I didn't see anyone do anything about making a new hunt or talk about a new community hunt for February actually XD saw your post :p I been posting on and of randomly getting shinies by accident lmfao i saw your post thought to answer you question ^_^
    [Hey I was wondering if you could put brackets in your posts like this VM. I just saw a post from the datamine thread from my Activity Page and I'm afraid that I might see more posts like it. ^^; ]
    Found a bunch of my old pokemon stuff in my uncles attic aswell, a Meowth water bottle shaped like Meowth, the pokeball with a gold plated pokemon on them (charizard, togepi and jigglypuff) and a bunch of my pokemon marbles
    Hey dude whats new? I just got a 1998 white mew plush from ebay in yesterday, its only a 4 inch plush though... at least it only cost $20
    :p thanks for the good luck I hope it shinies quick was surprise after taking a break from fire emblem fates to go back hunting to hatch my shiny iggly and it popped out in the first box to say hi XD
    I didn't expect that to happen LOL but glad to see we got two choices to do ;) my fletchling hunt I plan fits now XD which storing eggs tommorow after work :) I saw the post XD
    maybe we should have a double community hunt this month XD lol jk I saw your post I hope we get a vote in soon people know what the community hunt is I am gunna just start my fletchling hunt anyway despite not knowing what the march hunt will be ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…