• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TrottingMinccino

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, I thought of doing x and y with you again ;3

No one's really on to talk to and i kinda miss battling you.

Tell me when you've signed on, then i'll go get my own handheld :p

This will be fun ^_^
    Hey :3

I'm listening to music.

Hey, I know its like late at night or something, but want to battle me again right now? For the sake of old times? :p
    Fang: *he just chuckles, but then sneezes loudly* I’m sure there’s armor like that for your kind though. But Poképals, or at least Cory, prefers Canines a little more than most other kinds of Pokémon. But he has a spot for dragons like *sneezes* me. We accept all kinds of members really. Hmm? Oh...well if he has his paws on a set of that armor, taking him on his going to be rather...difficult. Only Pokémon powerful enough to counter the armor is...well...a Mew. Wyldfire seems to be a constant thorn in our side. I kinda would rather...do regular jobs or work to help police force...

~~

[IMG] ( [IMG] ) Me: BLITZ!! Just be patient! We’re almost there! *I say as I rush more, almost bumping into a few locals. I quickly seem to arrive. Now in potential sight of Dudley*

~~

[IMG] Blade: alright then.
    (As many as possible! But...I’m not a fan of Lillipup. Sorry. Unova and Kalos just weren’t any good in new Pokémon. Same with Alola. But I do like Rockruff. Maybe one those cuties? Lol! Blitz tends to...go after what he seems to find “familiar”. Poochyena is one of them. For a couple reasons. First off, Electrike and Poochyena are native to the same region. Second, Blitz LOVES Poochy the Poochyena. Growlithe? Maybe. Heh. Though I see the Fire pups as more of...loyal bodyguards more than anything. But Vulpix And Eevee would be a nice go. And Shinx, although those aren’t Canines, they can be...cute. Hehe! As many little ones as you can please! Get them all! (Is IS a park/playground in a very large, heavily populated city. So it would only make sense to have even more kids playing then normal!) Nidoran (F)! What else...Houndour MAYBE...Baby Kangaskhan! Oh so many things! We could even go for the starter Pokémon if ya want. Fenniken! Bulbasaur! So many!!! And more Eevee! (Cuz really, Eevee probably make up like... 7% Of the heavily populated city’s population. Lol! So many cuties in one place! Perfect for myself too! And Blitz would “make” a ton of new “friends”! Shall we? I wish we could chat over Discord or Skype. That would make RP discussions easier! Please?

And how about now? To the bus stop thingy!!!)
    Fang: No. no you wouldn’t actually. For two *he sneezes yet again* reasons. First of all, you couldn’t fit any of it. Each set was made with a specific Pokémon in mind, however, from what I understand, most can be worn by any canine, which brings us to reason number two. Canines And Canines Only, can actually use the armor and it’s magical abilities. You are obviously not a canine. You’re...a mouse. So you wouldn’t be allowed...access to tha magic? I don’t really know how magic works but yeah. *he then sneezes again*

~~

[IMG] ( [IMG] ) Me: I can’t believe I forgot the nifty maps in my scouter... Silly me! Alright Blitz. Let’s go! *start walking in the direction the Nosepass pointed, quickly downloading a map from online. Better keep this map until I’ve memorized where everything is here in the city!
    [IMG] Blitz: Pway!

~~

[IMG] Blade: Well she won’t get in the way of my self-authorized mission. If you see a Me- I mean...a Mightyena with an Electrike. Don’t interact. That’s our Big Boss, Cory. Chief, Boss, Guildmaster, Whatever you wanna call him.

(So...?)
    Fang: *he groans and sneezes, then groans again* Yup...Wyldfire. He managed to get his paws on special magical armor. The Canine Kingdom Armor. Each piece is extremely light, yet is practically impossible to dent. Each Piece grants the wearer a certain powerful move...like Ice Beam. Wyldfire stole the armor from...I believe her name was Maisy Cindervale or something...kind of a hot Braixen. Hehe...

~~

[IMG] ( [IMG] ) Me: Indeed I am. And...thanks! I’m not sure I’m gonna remember that...oh wait! My Scouter! I forgot about this!
    [IMG] Blitz: *he just whines, wanting to play. Daddy!
    [IMG] ( [IMG] ) Me: Blitz the Electrike! We’ll get there soon! Just calm down! Please?

~~

[IMG] Blade: Oh she wouldn’t dare mess with an Elite!

(So do you have other (cuties) planned to be at the park? Others for Blitz go play with! Cuz at some points, I’ll be talking with Amelie over Scouter. Heheheh! And maybe some parents too! Like a Nidoqueen! Hehe! And maybe Kangaskhan!)
    Fang: Oh? No need to make it. Soul made plenty. There should be some soup in the kitchen somewhere...blast this cold! I wanted to go to Dusty Desert! That Houndoom sludge pulling an Ice Beam on me...and he got away with that Armor!

~~

[IMG] ( [IMG] ) Me: I’m just trying to find a park. *I look around while tapping my scouter absentmindedly*
    [IMG] Blitz: Daddy! Pway!
    [IMG] ( [IMG] ) Me: Blitz! In a little bit!!
    [IMG] Blitz: *he whines a little*

~~

[IMG] Blade: H-Hey! How could I not survive a date?

(True. But still...I’m not sure adopted Pokémon would be given nearly as much love and attention as biological offspring would receive...let alone Blitz! He gets more love and attention than probably any other Pokémon!)
    (Indeed it would!)

Fang: *he still spoke in a stuffy voice* Big Guys aren’t invincible you know. We can catch a cold just as easily as anyone else. Though when I get my claws on that stupid Houndoom...I am gonna... *he then sneezes again, sniffling*

~~

[IMG] Blitz: Daddy? *he whines a little*
    [IMG] ( [IMG] ) Me: Blitz! I’m trying to find the park! Just hold on sweetie! *I notice the Nosepass* Oh. What are you doing scaring my son? Huh?

~~

[IMG] Blade: *he only blushes more* H-Hey! It happens! I’ve never found a...mate yet.

(Wouldn’t it be at least weird for an Electrike to call a Mightyena “Daddy”? Or even being with a what seems to be a Mightyena? I’d think it would cause at least a bit of suspicion. You can never be too careful! Take Crystal for example! She’s a mother hen when it come s to Blitz!)
    (This is the first time Fang has been in after I started using the sprites! By the way, do you like it? I have fun using the sprites for our RP! ^^ now if only we could do the whole ;151; kind of coding...)

Fang: *he inhales through his (stuffy) nostrils, and then sneezes loudly in a different direction. He then spoke, though with a rather stuffy voice. (So just imagine speech being (potentially) a little hard to understand.)* Are you the company Cory promised me? *he sniffs again, wiping his nose some*

~~

[IMG] Blade: Uhh....I-I...Uhh... *he just blushes more*

~~

*Meanwhile...*

[IMG] ( [IMG] ) Me: *I’m trying to find my way around. I’m only at the central Plaza, with Blitz on my back. The only thing I seemed to be wearing was my green scouter, (obviously!) and my “Ultimate Luxury Collar”, or “Ultimate Collar Of Luxury”. I obviously appeared to be rather lost at the time* Ugh! Where is the park!?!? This city is so big, I can’t find anything!!!
    [IMG] Blitz: Daddy? *he whines a little bit*
    [IMG] ( [IMG] ) Me: Just hang on sweetie! I’m trying to find the park!
    *the very large Salamence was laying down, head on the floor. However, he lifted his head up and looked at Brody*

~~

*there was a fairly large door at the end of one of the corridors, large enough to fit rather large Pokémon, much bigger than a Salamence! There was another rather loud sneeze*

~~

*the mansion remained fairly empty, except for a few Pokémon members who stay behind...a loud sneeze coming from one of the rooms*

~~

Blade: Thanks! *he follows with ease*

(I thought we decided to pair her up with Blade! Lol! Unless you had another idea to make the tough Grovyle blush. Lol! Bree and Blake! They need pairs! Lol!!!)
    Char: Finally! We need to get there pronto!
    [IMG] Rocky: Yay yay! Race you there mommy!

*soon, everyone heads to depart for Dusty Desert*

[IMG] ( [IMG] ) Me: *sighs heavily* Fianlly. Alright Blitz! Come on sweetie! It’s time to head to the park! Wherever that may be...
    [IMG] Blitz: *he giggles and hops on my back* Pway!

~~

[IMG] Blade: But Cory can handle anything! Even a Salamence! But yeah. Lead the way!
    ( [IMG] ) Me: Yeah. Course I gotta talk to my special private supplier about developing more colors...
    [IMG] Char: You’re right Rufus. Let’s go! Chop chop!
    [IMG] Dusty: Yeah! Let’s go!

~~

[IMG] Blade: But...Cory did say he didn’t want to be bothered...
    ( [IMG] ) Me: O-oh! I-interested In is and our scouters!
    [IMG] Char: Is everything alright Boss? You’re stuttering.
    [IMG] ( [IMG] ) Me: No! Just that scouters aren’t always easy to get!
    [IMG] Aero: Whata are you talking about? They’re easy to get!

~~

[IMG] Blade: Right! But Cory said he...wanted to be left alone with just Blitz...I mean...he is the Guildmaster! He can handle anything! But...I’m worried for Blitz’s safety...
    (Ah. It’s okay. Let’s just keep the replies coming. Okay? I’m loving this RP the more we do it! I am kinda addicted to RPing sometimes. Though the RPs I’m addicted to are fewer and fewer these days. Luckily, Serebii RPs seem he the most stable and most fun ones. Hehe!

And yeah! Buts still like...two weeks off! I wish we could get it NOW!)

( [IMG] ) Me: Uhh... *I quickly look over the card* What is this? Oh confound this tech! This is one of the reasons why I’ve actually considered closing the guild on Sundays!
    [IMG] Blitz: Daddy?
    [IMG] ( [IMG] ) Me: In a minute sweetheart! Ugh! *I Soon press on the card by accident*

[IMG] Dusty: I’d like to see what the message is!
    [IMG] Char: No can do Dusty! We gotta get to Dusty Desert before Wyldfire does!

~~

[IMG] Blade: Wait...he’s on the move! And...apparently towards what seems to be a large park area? Now why would he...be...going there? *he thinks for a mere moment before he gasps* Cory! He’s gonna be at a park with Blitz today!
    (Back to the RP and...CUSTOM AVATARS!!!!!!!!!!!! New upgrade to the forums!!! Yay! Custom avatars will make it easier for me to change my avatar. I just have to save the avatars I like to my phone and put them in an album! Yes!!! That’ll make things easier on me a bit. More “advanced” features! Hopefully the “;151; in VMs working! I can’t wait! Then I wouldn’t have to copy and paste so many times or at all! Oh I can’t eat to see how it changes and stuff!!!!!

On a side note...RPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRP!!! RP RP RP RP RP RP RP and RP SOME MORE TO CELEBRATE!!!!)
    (Just did a race with those rules and hard CPUs. God that’s as chaotic as I remember it being! Oh those days...

Good night!!!! ^^)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…