• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I’m not that interested in it just yet (mainly because I don’t have a Switch and am not really into Splatoon), but if they announce any new characters for it that are from franchises I really like I might pick up interest in it.
    October or November. Depends on if they have any other tentpole game set for this year. October if there's something "bigger", November otherwise sounds about right.
    Yeah, I agree with you on the 3DS support.
    I am fine with the support continuing for some more time. I have two 3DS's (a 3DS and a N3DS), and my N3DS is still in great condition.
    Sure? It's recent, seems to have done well, the series has about as many entries as earthbound :V

I've no horse in that character race, though. PRobably Rex, main character and all, with a blade gimmick?
    I'm willing to wait as long as necessary for a Pokemon Switch announcement, especially now that we got one for Smash. I'm definitely not ready for discussion of that magnitude yet.
    Yeah, I was not sure how much longer Nintendo was planning on continuing support for new 3DS games.
    Whatever it is, I'm not sure I'm ready for all the Smash talk that we'll be having for the next several months.
    Spring Man (with Springtron alt) seems pretty obvious. ARMS did pretty well, it's still relevant since it's a recent IP, there's no real reason not to.
    A rhythm heaven character also seems pretty likely. Even if it wasn't Chorus Kids, they likely got pretty close to have some groundwork started and it's a nice series to give actual representation too.

Other than that, it's hard to say. But one thing we can always take to the banks.....is no new zelda characters because who could POSSIBLY ever want a new one of those am i right??????????????????????/ who could you even choose!? No one, that's who, not a single person. enjoy your links, zelda, inexplicably sheik and captaindorf for the rest of your days, cretins
    Only reason I think they'd be saved is because their purpouse was to be put in so that you could have anyone you want in smash brothers. Also the extensive amount of costumes they made for the things.
    oh here'sa fun thought: cutting miis. They were already kind of second class citizens considering you couldn't use them in random matches or the street pass mode or smash tour. THey usually didnt show up as CPUs either.
    It's hard to say for sure who will and won't be cut, there's so many factors. But I'd be very surprised if all 58 characters make it back. Maybe they'll consider DLC expendable? Maybe Square or Capcom decide not to renegotiate? Will some series be considered not as important and be the first cut due to time constraints (almost certainly what happened to Lucas, imo)? The clone corner was purpousley low effort in terms of development, but as we saw with Brawl it's feasible we just don't get them at all.

Link will probably get some updates out of necessity, so something like the remote bombs seems pretty feasible. Need to switch back to a non-gale boomerang. I think his gear in general will have lots of blue explosions. I don't think it will be a full overhaul, though, just updates to accomodate his game ala TP & Wind Waker did for OoT & Young links respectively. He will probably still keep the hookshot, for example, despite BotW not having one.

Other characters, its hard to say. Fox & Falco will probably get visual upgrades to match Zero, for example, but would anything require a move pool update? Probably not. Between Smash 4 & now, many characters either haven't appeared in a different game or have but haven't gained anything to necessitate updates.
    Ban all furries. No discussing anything about them unless it's confirmed that they're finally banned.
    1. yes absolutely
    2. maybe one or two, but I don't think they're going to arbitrarily add cappy to mario's moveset at all. They're not going to give him the capture mechanic, it's not something the every man mario should have. He'll probably keep the cape so he maintains that reference to a calssic game
    I haven't played a Bayonetta game but she sure is a popular character no doubts about it!
    Who knows? I definitely wouldn't complain about Golden Sun representation, but I'm not holding my breath for it unless they decide to revive that series again in the process.
    New game heavily based on the smash 4 everything. I doubt the engine will be an ydifferent, beyond better lighting and what not.
    Can't wait for morons to start earnestly suggesting anime characters again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…