• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Playful Latios

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How was the community day for you? I saved up my incubators from leveling up and the free daily ones from December, and I hatched a few new additions to my pokedex, I also manged to get 3 shiny Totodiles, which was nice.
    Playful Latios
    Playful Latios
    *Latios finishes posting in the Recent Happenings thread.*
    AgentKallus
    AgentKallus
    Sounds like more positives than negatives to me. : )
    Happy new year
    Playful Latios
    Playful Latios
    Still a little over 3 hours to go for me. Not sure if I will stay up or not though because I have to be to work at 8:30am tomorrow.
    AgentKallus
    AgentKallus
    Ah unlucky, here in England January 1st is a bank holiday.
    Merry Chirstmas or merry Tuesday if you prefer that. :p (though it's still monday here but I might not be on sppf tomorrow so I though I'd say it today)
    Playful Latios
    Playful Latios
    Latios wonders if Torterra got any presents.
    AgentKallus
    AgentKallus
    That I did, nothing too interesting though, but I did get several pairs of socks and a few gift cards. What about you, Latios did you get anything interesting?
    Playful Latios
    Playful Latios
    Latios got a pair of running shoes, some wing suits, a shovel for my car, candy, and a popcorn tin.
    Yikes, I've never seen so many people playing Go. It ludicrous they they just stood in a crowd and blocked the way rather than moving to the sides where there's space that doesn't obstruct the exits. I myself only managed to get two shinies on community day, which was less than I was hoping for but better than none. Did you catch anything good?
    Playful Latios
    Playful Latios
    I caught a couple shinies, but none had good IVs.
    AgentKallus
    AgentKallus
    I did manage to get a third shiny on the sunday whilst it was still the event but no longer the community day/3 hour time, which was pretty nice. I did also get my now strongest pokemon on go being a dragonite with good IVs but not shiny.
    Hi Playful ;3 How's work?
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    *put's a blanket on the lovable rp latios :)*
    Playful Latios
    Playful Latios
    Latios says it has been nonstop snowing since yesterday afternoon.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    I see.

I've been un active on forums lately. I just don't feel safe on them right now. So i've been playing dress up games and doing pinterest and stuff like that...lol
    Pokemon battles are awesome. :3 They're so fun to watch and participate in. Do you ever watch pokemon battle videos on youtube or play pokemon showdown?

I used to play showdown a lot. Sometimes i watch battle videos on youtube now. One with Lillie and Lusamine was a huge favorite of mine, and i'll likely watch it again sometime too^^
    Mmmm popcorn.

Tell me what parts of the movie you like best too :3

I just like max's bond with jirachi overall. They're such good friends! I wish he could be it's trainer.
    Okay. We'll watch Jirachi Wishmaker, then :) It's an old favorite of mine ^_^ *put's in the dvd*
    *smile's at every cute jirachi and max moment :3*
    Okay, those sound like AMAZING dreams :D My pokemon dreams were often more random/not much making sense ish xD Its amazing when people have dreams that actually make sense. Dreams can be so weird! Since you're in a state of no waking concienceness when you have them o.o;;;

Its honestly a little scary. But it also really fasanates me.

I think you should try lucid dreaming sometime^^ if you seem to have the waking awareness to have the type of dreams you do already, it may come really easily for you :3 I'd suggest reading up on it sometime. Its honestly one of the most fun things ever. Can be hard to trigger them, though, but you might be good at it in my opinion xD
    Do you have dreams about the awesome series known to all man as 'pokemon'? :D

I dream about pokemon pretty often. I've dreamed of my ultra moon game a few times, i'm really hooked to that one lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…