• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Dragonfree
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh those sound like pretty cute shows ;3

I didn't watch mlp much till friendship is magic either.
    Aha! What shows have you grew up with? :3

I know one of them was pokemon and another was my little pony, right? ;3

I grew up with sailor moon, the powerpuff girls, and a lot of pbs kids shows.
    Hi Dragonfree! :3 Did you used to watch the powerpuff girls?

They're a favorite part of my childhood to me^^

I'm listening to music from them right now.

I like bubbles a lot cuz she's the cute one :3
    Bonjour Dragonfree! Whats some plans of yours for this spring? :D Or easter/april fools day? Which is the same day this year, by the way. Talk about the easter funny!
    I haven't updated my site in almost a month now. Any suggestions for stuff to add? I know you being a fellow pokemon page owner and all, you may have some cool ideas for me :p

I hope you are doing well.

I still love korrina =)
    Hi Butterfree :)

Does my new pokemon site look cool? :D

It also gets pretty romantic i'm sure lol xD My crush on this character is serious....i really hope that won't cause me any serious issues one day. Oh well. Seeing her pretty face makes me smile =) I shouldn't worry so much.
    I like the forum format too. Its nostalgic to me^^

Mostly same old with me too. Lots of crushing on korrina. Mostly whats changed is now i've drawn at least 20 more new pictures of her now in some small art pad i own irl that i found resently lol

Well, maybe not at least 20. But, i'm betting its got pretty close to it, haha.
    Hellloooooo dear dragonfree my friend :3

I hope you are doing well at your job and stuff.

Happy belated birthday^^

Thanks for joining my forum, too. Cool name you picked for it :3

It still feels weird your forum isn't active at all now o.o; Sure is different from 2004....

Haha, 2004, and how much of a n00b i was. I'm glad i've learned my manners more over the years.

...The manners you'd think i'd already know growing up a serious girly girl as a kid. o.o;;;

My life is so strange.
    Alright, i'll send you the url. :D Thanks.

I'll send you the url. But don't share it with anyone ;)
    Hey there!
    I really love the cave of dragonflies site! Thank you for putting so much work into it, its really awesome!
    Oops! Its 10 days from now! xD I thought you said it was before v day....ahhh. Silly little J! Getting things a bit on the wrong side xD Hah. Is korrina's blondeness rubbing off on me.....? Naaah.... :p Well....*shrug* Who knows! Da da da da
    Hello dragonfree :3

Today's your birthday, right? Happy birthday!

Korrina will give you a pair of roller blades so you can go skating with us sometime! Skating with korrina is a lot of fun (and no i don't skate at all in real life. funny, huh? maybe one day i will....i duno.... :p hah).
    Ohhhh happy birthday in advance my friend :3 Valentines day is my favorite holiday right now, so i plan on getting seriously into it this year^^

Thanks. I'm glad korrina seems to help me a lot more than riku did :) ...it can be painful to remember my memories of him. I even shiver over the idea i have a plushie of him sometimes (i've also deleted all photos of said plushie off my 2ds a few weeks ago).

I've found myself copying your typing style time to time xD I duno why, i guess i just think your way of talking is cool to me :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…