• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kutie Pie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• btw not sure if you saw my post just making sure as of right now you have to manually right click the link and open a new tab not sure if its gunna get fixed or not though :p
    Kutie Pie
    Kutie Pie
    I saw it. It's pretty inconvenient all things considered, but I'll keep it in mind as of now. I saw someone say it works sometimes, but maybe this particular version doesn't allow it from what I've seen elsewhere. Guess we'll see.
    FairyWitch
    FairyWitch
    okay just making sure and I agree it is but it might be fixed later we shall see :)
    [I've played it]

[I noticed you posted in the Digimon thread. My local WB station at the height of the Pokemon-Digimon wars aired Fox Kids as well, thus it aired both shows. It was the same in your home market I assume.]
    [So one of the episode that I'm going to make is the May and Ash fight episode that make become a couple at the end]
    [So my Fanfiction is mostly Breaden replacing Brock as their third member and I have decided to keep Max as a main character. So Pokemon that Breaden will have will releate to Mega evolutions like Medicham, Manectrike, Swampert, Salamence, Aggron, and Sableye. While May and Ash will have Mega Sceptile and Blaziken respectively. I'm thinking of giving some of the gym leaders Megas like Norman Mega Kangaskhan, the six gym leader with Altaria, seven Gardevoir and Gallade, and the eight Gyarados]
    [Really I was rethinking that I should have Max travel with them and get rid of Brock. It does make some thing like the Lotad episode and Taillow]
    [No Ash is still in the beginning of the story it just that this take place where Mega evolution is a thing. I'm still thinking about how Bredan will grow as a character. So far I said that he is May's Childhood friend and like Ash would be a teacher to May of being a Pokemon Trainer.]
    [“Arbok go!” Jessie tossed her Poke’ball and out pop out a large purple cobra with two yellow, red and black patterns on it’s neck that look like eyes.

“You too Weezing!” James called out a two-headed purple poison gas Pokemon with pores on around it’s body.

“What are those Pokemon?” Brenden took out his Pokedex.]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…