• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cometstarlight

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just came here to say, having read it, I hate Treasure Island. I understand that the problem is how thoroughly it's been copied by every pirate movie, but I still hate the book. On the other hand, I really like Moby-Dick.
    Cometstarlight
    Cometstarlight
    That's what I've heard! The only rub for me is that I've never been a fan of the Muppets.
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    Did you not watch them as a kid? Cuz I don't know any children who hated the Muppets when they were little.
    Cometstarlight
    Cometstarlight
    I did, but it never really clicked with me like it did with other kids. Just weren't interested in them, really.
    Thanks, it's nice to meet you. ^_^ I don't feel very welcome here though, one member has already made false rumors about me just because I didn't respond to their visitor message right away. >.>
    You’re supposed to count my question since you can guess the Pokémon even if it’s the first question (people have guessed the Pokémon right on the first try lol). :p
    Thanks, man! Glad you love them! XD I went for colors in the blue-indigo-purple family for Siri because they look good with ashen brown hair, and also have this vibe of intelligence. XD I made sure that her Pegasus Knight outfit emphasizes that she is attractive (all the 4 girls in the RP are attractive), while her Outlaw outfit looks cool rather than ridiculous...my mind immediately went "not a dress" on that, so I made sure to go with a pants outfit. I intended for the look to lean towards an "Adventurer" promotion. XD
    Preliminary looks for Siri! XD

[IMG]

Sky Knights really do wear dresses, so that's to be expected. I love that Sky Knight clothes are inherently kinda cute, yet allow Siri to actually look her age! I also kept the traditional avian/feather hair accessory theme and gave her one. XD Her lance is infused with Thunder magic, so excuse the yellow color. XD For her Outlaw look...the usual Outlaw wears a dress, stockings, a coin/chain style belt and the weirdest shoes that look like rain boots. I went for a vest, sash and striped pants for her instead...less ridiculous boots too. The eyepatch has that "third eye" to kinda hint that she has magical powers lol. XD

I don't know what Siri's color scheme really is, so I kinda went out on a limb. These can be changed, so tell me if you want me to alter some parts or change the color scheme! <3
    Gah I'm sorry that happened to you. Hopefully she didn't get intimidated too much and hopefully she's OK. ;-;

Nice post in the RP by the way! :D
    You're welcome! Schoolwork comes first so I understand why you waited until later in the week! :)

I have three dogs and I love each of them to bits is all so I almost teared up on that part. .__.
    The dog part was painful to read (;___;) but other than that it looks great! You may now post at your own leisure!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…