• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
chess-z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i miss when we were being dicks to each other in my dumb vegan thread in the debate forum good times good time, god i was so cringey. I don't remember much other than you having the funniest comebacks (in a good way)

also im trans too surprise
    You know, you seem awfully mature for someone who is only 18. I wasn't that mature at 18.

You seem to have a good head on your shoulders.
    Reactions: chess-z
    chess-z
    chess-z
    thank you!! trust me i can be just as petty and mean as any other eighteen year old girl, but i try to keep it down
    pandering to the vegans of sppf
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    meanwhile i've pretty much accepted that destroying capitalism is necessary to achieve the actual goal of ending factory farming and putting the responsibility on regular people trying to live their lives who don't own factory farms is misplaced and going to do jack
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    well jack aside from hopefully convincing people that meat production is unethical since communism won't magically make people agree with that but at least it would take away the things that make plantbased more difficult?

guess you win lol. ah well, not like i was even exactly pro capitalist anyway. i should make a communist thread too. im trash @ debating but who cares its a pokemon forum and its practice
    chess-z
    chess-z
    *glares at a framed photo of adam smith* damn capitalists
    D
    Hey How are you?
    chess-z
    chess-z
    pretty ok! i barely use serebii anymore but i pop my head in occasionally

how about you, who are you, etc
    this message contains high amounts of spironolactone and estradiol
    Eternalserenity
    Eternalserenity
    This reply contains a vast volume of support, especially in these trying times for people like us.
    lmao i just like... god i was re-reading my old debate mod bs through my inbox and I could NEVER do it again i think it drained the life force and desire to debate from me
    chess-z
    chess-z
    honestly SAME, im mostly gonna quietly snark and let other people do the debra bates ing
    i have very little patience these days for debating in general (let alone online with strangers) so i feel you.
    I just wanted to say that I appreciated your posts in the transgender thread. Shame that most of the "debaters" that frequent pokemon websites are like that.
    i mean like you're not wrong but rude smh

i'm @sohei on the discord if that's easier contact, don't remember what you go by on there tbh but hmu about whenever if i'm not in a thing
    DST sucks, I agree.

We should replace it with one day where you just check the time on video game consoles that apply (I swear they get weird with time).
    Too much of the gun control argument is based on moral grandstands. "For the children" and all that. Holding up the victims and ignoring the saved.

If M gets too annoying, I'll just block him. Not worth the aggravation if he isn't contributing to the debate.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…