• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Hi there, how are you?
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
Just coming on here to see what's going on.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I see.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I want the Ash Ketchum coma theory to be true lol
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Hello there, how are you?
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
Pokegirl Fan, I am so sorry this reply is super late. I rarely come back on here these days. Sorry :(
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I know. Have you watched Code Geass?
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
No, I haven't been able to watch much of anything. My work hours have been keeping me busy.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I mean have you ever seen it before? It came out in like 2006
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
No. I might have heard of it, but never seen it.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I see. It's pretty interesting
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
I'm sure that it is. I haven't watched any animes in quite some time.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
You should watch it.
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
Well there is a lot of animes out there I need to watch. So what do you think of the new Pokemon game?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
It's alright. I have almost no interest in the anime though unless they give us a princess for a companion
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
Princess? Is there a princess in the new games?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Who knows. I just want one because it's Britain and all
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
I like the names the most. Sword and Shield. Aegislash could be the mascot for both games. I'm sure everyone is making that joke right now.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I guess so. I want a King Arthur like story
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
Well you won't get that in the anime. You'll get something that shoves Ash in your face and you'll be told to like it lol.