• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep. The only thing I can guess is maybe due to her having Breast Cancer, but according to the internet,
    she's doing fine, now. Guess she decided to pass the torch onto someone else.

Yep. And now Dr. D just got fired from OWCA after accidentally destroying
    Monogram's car with Perry's hover car and insulting Agent D (Duck) with a joke. xD
    No idea. Mindy never said anything about why she left. xD
    Yeah, I'm only watching this for the Scooby-Doo stuff too. Lol.

I'm watching Phineas and Ferb, now. Lol at this:

"Let's go see what the ant thinks of our new cologne!" -Isabella

"You know what I like about our friends, Ferb? We say things like,
    "We're gonna douse you in ant pheromones." And they're just like, "Okay, whatever". They're so cool!" - Phineas
    Yeah. With Supernatural. I haven't watched it either, but I might check it out for my Scooby fix
    until the next Scooby-Doo series comes out. I saw a promo but lol if Fred gets mad at the Supernatural
    character that starts hitting on Daphne the second they realize they're in the Scooby-Doo Universe. xD
    Lol, Pokegirl Fan~'s poll is tough... but I actually went with the SM group so far. But my favorite group
    chemistry is from AG, BW, SM and XY [much to Pokegirl Fan's dismay lol xD]

Ash and Dawn's friendship was great in DP imo but Dawn hardly spoke to Brock
    at all outside of after meeting him and Ash, of course. xD
    NICE! So they have a shot at fixing the absolute buthering of Ronan that was Guardians of the Galaxy.
    Yep. I'll be linking KG's episodes of The Poké Pod in the conversation thread since
    Blaze Master X and Pokegirl Fan~ (I think xD) are familiar with his stuff now, as well. xD
    Oh you actually know about "SUPERMAN!" huh? ;) One of the best animated movies of all time, but sadly a box office bomb :(
    Indeed! Although if you click on the big grey question mark that is currently your avatar on your own page, you can select a file to become your avatar.

If you see Ready Player One, see Iron Giant first LOL
    Thanks :) It's from a TCG card. Sad you lost your avatar :/ Probably won't be able to get a new one as you don't understand basic stuff LOL
    I guess the fact that the movie looks like it's claustrophobic too given that it takes place in a mental institution played a part there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…