• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nerdy McNerdface

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't care for the new VM system and I have problems with links being black and the text being a bright white. I don't really post much in vms/posts so the word count doesn't really bother me much.
    Oh I also prefer friends over the following/followers thing
    Ah man, that's a shame. I don't have any of those, and my PC is barely fast enough to load chrome up :/

Guess you'll just have to tell me all about it!
    Okay, that love interest sounds like a GREAT character.

Anywhoo, the game actually sounds pretty damn amazing. A steampunky war world with a powerful class system seems to be just the kind of thing I'd be into. Is it on anything other than PSVita?
    You'll get to play it soon enough. Perhaps you could get a WiiU? It'd be cheaper then.

That sounds pretty bad, especially if it's the least likable character :/
    Sure, tell me what it's about! Sounds cool!
    Mine's a bit of fanart I found of BotW. No spoilers, but it's my 2nd favourite character, Sidon, and Link in the most emotionally charged armour set. :D

That sounds pretty decent! Love the title name. It's a shame with most games that you can usually tell who the love interest it, because it takes away the surprise.
    New update huh? Hardly noticed. Seriously though, gonna take a bit of getting used to...
    I remember that pic you're using! It was your profile pic, yeah?

Thanks mate, that means a lot. I hope you get even more cool stuff when it arrives (hoping you get a switch and breath of the wild)
    No problem, happy you liked it!

Seriously? I can't sleep that long, especially not on my birthday. A day off's pretty decent. Tell me anything cool when you've actually opened em!
    Happy birthday! Not done yet though!
    Okay, I'm mostly focusing on My Hero Academia stuff now, even though I have a huge plan for a Pokemon fanfic.

Done sketching, just outlining and then I'll show you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…