• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ascended Dialga

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. I'm too hyper from hormones related to my skipped period right now. So i'm not going on discord till i stablize a bit. We can chat on here. :3 I plan on making Jack a Rarity forum for his birthday and making him a shared admin on it^^ My brother is against the idea of my bringing back tsph and i never want to anger him too much anyways.
    I'm not having the sugar rush anymore and i'm on discord right now! :p

Also, I mostly don't want to go on my forum out of worry that Clover doesn't like me right now. She's a member on my forum. In case you're warry of her, I won't say by what name. Hopefully i'll still be friends with her even after the issue i had with a buddy of her's on Pokecommunity.....
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    She's a girly girl too. And two of the people who were mean to me were girly girls. I don't think my heart would handle anymore betrayal by any more people i feel should NEVER even BE evil in the first place :'( It kinda makes me want to never return to my forum or pokecommunity ever again....
    Ascended Dialga
    Ascended Dialga
    Don't be afraid to be your own kind of girly girl, Triox. Being girly is not inherently an evil thing.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    You're right....I gotta be brave. Its not like Korrina doesn't make me feel boy things are bad now and worry i'm 'better' than others as much :)

Thanks. Sometimes i fall into old patterns when i'm triggered...
    Hey there! It turns out some members on my forum were cyber bullies and they lied to me about Jack being mad at me :( Its pretty sad. I have a sugar rush right now so I don't think I can handle discord at the moment. Want to have a casual old time serebii chat? :) (also i'm still avoiding my forum for about a week. that drama was scary for me...)
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    I'm glad me and Jack are still friends. :) But those other people will not be re allowed on my forum :mad: When I diside to return.

Ohhhh does this mean more free time to talk to moi? :3
    Ascended Dialga
    Ascended Dialga
    That's good news. I'm glad you and Jack are still friends :)

For the time being, yes. I will get more time to talk to you! :)
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    YAY YAY YAAAAY!! *hug's korrina tightly as i cheer*
    *Latios tells the dragon of time that yesterday the doors at work kept saying error and wouldn't work. Then once those got fixed, the system kept saying account locked when I was trying to sign in.*
    Hi dialz! Something so awful is happening to an online friend of mine right now, the net is becoming scary for me to be on....I'm gonna pray things will be okay :(
    Ascended Dialga
    Ascended Dialga
    Uh-oh. What's wrong? I hope things will okay too!
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    I duno but now i feel my forum isn't safe for me anymore :/
    Hey, just wanted to say hi, if you don't mind! (I kinda got an interest to try because I have some good feelings about you from some posts I saw of you. =3)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…