• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Wolfaotic
Wolfaotic
*slides in from the abyss*
I heard someone say dragons. OwO

Also hi, I'm just.. butting in here. xD
IggyKoopaStar
IggyKoopaStar
Haha yeah I said dragons owo and hi. xD
Ascended Dialga
Ascended Dialga
Hey Wolfaotic! Nice of you to join us.

She's a really cool person, Iggy. She and I both have Asperger's, so we've gotten along quite well.
IggyKoopaStar
IggyKoopaStar
Wait a minute... ? Not only that, you have the same thing than I do ?
Ascended Dialga
Ascended Dialga
You have Asperger's too, Iggy?
IggyKoopaStar
Ascended Dialga
Ascended Dialga
Well then, this is a pleasant surprise. I'm pleased to meet you Iggy!
IggyKoopaStar
IggyKoopaStar
I am generally not greeted in such a way so I'm normally scared, I can say it's a surprise of not getting randomly rejected lol.. A few other things I did noticed, we're apparently around the same age and dialga's one of my most favorites pokemon (along with rayquaza and sceptile).
Ascended Dialga
Ascended Dialga
Hey, I know how you feel.

I'm glad Dialga's one of your favorites! :3
IggyKoopaStar
IggyKoopaStar
I admit my love for dragons, his cool look and the fact blue being one of my favorite color does help for sure. I'm glad I could unshy myself for once actually, always nice getting to know people who does understand me for once.
Wolfaotic
Wolfaotic
Yeah, I know how it is, being nervous around people due to rejection. I personally find all colours have the same equality, although I'm not the biggest fan of yellow. ._.
Ascended Dialga
Ascended Dialga
Blue is my favorite color, too! :)

That first sentence is my thoughts exactly, Wolfie.
IggyKoopaStar
IggyKoopaStar
I've been generally rejected a lot, so I am well aware too, so it does a good feeling when you can meet others fellows which will do the opposite, it makes me quite delighted. As for colors, for some reason blue and green have been some good favorites of mine for a while, while also appreciating yellow and purple.
Ascended Dialga
Ascended Dialga
Group hug?
IggyKoopaStar
IggyKoopaStar
Why not? Pretty much in need for a long time to me.
Ascended Dialga
Ascended Dialga
*group hugs both of you*
IggyKoopaStar
IggyKoopaStar
That's sweet, I have a feeling I did a good thing to start talking out of the blue, I might actually like to have decent chats with you I believe.
Wolfaotic
Wolfaotic
*hugs both of you*
It's nice to see someone else around for once, as it can get pretty boring around here.
Ascended Dialga
Ascended Dialga
Aww, thanks! Iggy, feel free to talk to me or Wolfaotic!^^
IggyKoopaStar
IggyKoopaStar
Sure thing, I don't mind... huh you have a discord or something like that?