• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Grey Wolf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey grey wolf your request is ready whenever you are i will be on most of the day tomorrow just message me for a trade if you log on if not let me know what times you will be available so we can negotiate a time to trade :)
    Grey Wolf
    Grey Wolf
    Is your discord name FairyWitch?
    I'm still available, but I can't have my DS on the whole time because of data usage
    FairyWitch
    FairyWitch
    I can get online now and I have a discord server for my shop and the link is there :) my name is same as here ;)
    FairyWitch
    FairyWitch
    I am online right now ign allie
    Hey, regarding your Challenge, Skorupi is a Gen IV Pokémon, it's available in the Great Marsh.

If it were a Gen V Pokémon then Aaron wouldn't be able to have Drapion anyway since Skorupi evolves into Drapion.
    ----------
    Winter02: Thanks! Is Start-4 a reference to something? I'll Google it...
    ----------
    It's unfortunately an ungoogleable reference, if anything. I just made that nickname up really quickly. The reference (or rather where I got it from) is from my own playthroughs, I used a Riolu as my "starter" in White 2 instead of using an actual starter. So don't waste any time on googling for it :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…