• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Shayminslicker
Shayminslicker
Ah! I'm not dead at all! How've you been man? Sorry I didn't reply to your last message. I haven't been on in a while thanks to my laziness and to new games coming out. I've been playing Detective Pikachu as of late. Pretty neat game! Makes me glad they're making a movie off of it...
W
Wishmaker Latias
Well I've been sort of just didn't do much in terms of fun because I'm mostly sent my attention towards moving away both in terms of where all of my money and a good chunk of my time is going. Since I'm not getting any new games, my old ones and the free entertainment of the ongoing loot box drama is like my only source of fun rn...
W
Wishmaker Latias
Most of the stuff I have on my to do list is kinda terrifying to me because I'd not done any of it like ever, from installing water pipes to my apartment to getting a dungeons and dragons session going as a tryout for the sake of my bucket list, but it turns out in it more difficult than an RP with a lots of pre-planning with someone keeping some order for everyone.
W
Wishmaker Latias
The way I'm structuring my messages is terrible, but that is how it is with these awful new VMs.(420char)
I really never knew much about det. pika. I thought of it as something no one asked for that never got localized out of japan, until now, where not only it got translated after so long, but it also is getting a movie, say whaaaat?..
Really, I'm sorry, I would've liked to say something better than this.
Shayminslicker
Shayminslicker
Wow, I almost didn't know how to reply to this. I hope they fix this soon. I prefer the old message system.
W
Wishmaker Latias
The char limit probably won't be fixed, and it is the biggest issue to having a proper conversation anymore...