• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AznKei
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm very opinionated, so you don't have to apologise for having a different mindset from me. It's probably best you took it into PM since I tend to drag this ON AND ON. :p

I dunno, I like SM because it breaks the formula in terms of standard episode structure. Ash doesn't need Team Rocket or some other jobber around just to fill a third act, things can focus on his actual personality. I do agree it lacks in terms of dynamic development, but at least standard episodes are entertaining in their own right. I got tired of looking through tons and tons of repetitive XY episodes just for a smidgeon of life.
    I understand what you’re saying but calling her “unattractive” because of that was somewhat ill mannered. I don’t find any of the Pokegirls “attractive” (however I find Lillie the best designed) but calling her unattractive due to the fact she’s black was kinda wrong. I also don’t think she’s as unpopular in Asia as in America since her VA is supposedly famous :p
    Its so innocent looking. Its one of the most perfectly 'cute' pokemon :3

I love the fox likeness too. I have a pet shiba inu, and they look like foxes. It gives me warm fuzzies over fox like pokemon like eevee and its evos^^
    Yeah this place is quite big. You can also ask a staff member if you need help finding anything (they have colored usernames)
    I'm not sure. I know that there is a fanfic section here, but I'm not sure how active it is since I haven't looked there for years ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…